Author Topic: The Future of Happy Street – Not a Lost Cause!  (Read 3279 times)

UnwrittenTale

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
  • Game Center: UnwrittenTale
The Future of Happy Street – Not a Lost Cause!
« on: August 04, 2018, 04:01:08 pm »

Kasa2522

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: Kasa2522
Re: The Future of Happy Street – Not a Lost Cause!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 07:35:39 am »
What kind of future does this game have if you can't be bothered to remove the Easter eggs and it's almost the end of August.

lacticacid

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Android username: lacticacid
  • Device: Android phone
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 05:41:03 pm »
Will the themes still be released? I've been waiting for Halloween and thought it would come back when dinosaurs were done.

Sowelu

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Game Center: Sowelu
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 08:18:12 am »
I can understand not spending time and resources adding content (for now), but for those of us who invested a lot of money in this game, I think the developers should (at the very least) make it compatible with newer phones so that we can actually still play it.

I reached out to Godzi Labs over a year ago when I got my iPhone X about the horrible video lag and stuttering on this phone (it happens on all X models). They asked for a video example of this, I sent it, and never heard back. I reached out 3 more times after that, no reply. Now that I've moved onto the iPhone X Max, game-play is unfortunately the same - and it's just not playable.

So as far as I am concerned, if a developer doesn't update their apps (especially those with a large install base) to be compatible with newer and wildly popular phones, then they'v abandoned their apps, and all of their users/customers (who in this case, have purchased a lot Flooz over the years).

Not good.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:20:43 am by Sowelu »

Kasa2522

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: Kasa2522
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:51:11 pm »
They could not update the game so no Christmas gifts. They are giving 300 free flooze thru face book but who needs it with no new things to buy. They still have hidden eggs from Easter. Only have about 12 neighbors but not for long. I think it might be time to delete Happy Street.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:20:55 pm »
The game has been running for almost 6 years now. That’s an eternity in mobile gaming! I had my fun with it but I’m not surprised that they’ve moved on to other things. They need to keep reinventing themselves with fresh new games and this is to be expected. It was fun while it lasted and I had a blast with all of the MFers on this forum.