Author Topic: Kevin (probably) Saves the World  (Read 956 times)

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
Kevin (probably) Saves the World
« on: January 27, 2018, 08:34:31 pm »
Has anyone else watched this show?  I found it not too long ago and am enjoying the heck out of it.  I've been watching it on Hulu so I was able to go back and start watching from the beginning.  I'm not completely caught up yet but it's really just a delightful show.  I would totally recommend it.  From the first episode on I was hooked and I have yet to be disappointed (I'm on episode 7 I think).
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

Mangoness

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Access Entertainment
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Plus+: Mangoness
Re: Kevin (probably) Saves the World
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 08:01:34 pm »
This is definitely one of my favorites this year, along with The Good Doctor(Iím not usually into Dr. shows).

I like that there is there no hatefulness in this show.  Sure there are mistakes, but I like that itís quirky yet lovable.  Jason Ritter is an excellent actor, and Iím hopeful for another season.  However the ratings could be better, and that makes me nervous.

I like how it has a spiritual feel without it being religious.

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
Re: Kevin (probably) Saves the World
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 07:34:48 pm »
This is definitely one of my favorites this year, along with The Good Doctor(Iím not usually into Dr. shows).

I like that there is there no hatefulness in this show.  Sure there are mistakes, but I like that itís quirky yet lovable.  Jason Ritter is an excellent actor, and Iím hopeful for another season.  However the ratings could be better, and that makes me nervous.

I like how it has a spiritual feel without it being religious.

Yeah I pretty much agree on all points.  I've seen bits of the Dr show but those shows give me the heebie jeebies, so I try to avoid it when someone else in the house has it on.  lol
I thought that Kevin Probably Saves the World was getting good ratings.  Maybe it's another show I was thinking of.  I so hope it continues for another season.  Fingers crossed.
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.