Author Topic: Saying Goodbye  (Read 1163 times)

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
Saying Goodbye
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:02:38 am »
With much sadness and heartache, I will no longer be playing either street. :'( :'(

Amazon still isn't supporting the Kindle, so I can't download the Christmas update - tree is complete from last year, Advent calander is empty, can't visit those who have visited me, even the back way link I have been sent doesn't work.

My Main Street kicks me out every 5 minutes, I can't visit, answer mail, receive guests, make items while I am on line - that is WHEN I can get on line.
It can take me hours just to visit people due to being kicked out.

I haven't had any advice/help for the Main Street since October and apparently my device is too old.

THANK YOU my friends, it has been so nice to see people's streets, help out where I could and meet new people.

IF Godzi can fix my issues, I would come back, but....

I shall miss this game, it brought such comfort to me 😭

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
Re: Saying Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:45:18 pm »
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear this!!!   :'( :'( :'(

Can you download it on your phone or any other device?  Even if you have to download on your hubby's phone?   ;D

I do hope you can find a way to stick around, or check back to see if there's a fix for your problems.
We'll definitely miss you.   :(
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:25:39 pm »
Eventually, that time comes, when we must part with some of our favorite games. Although I haven't played in a while, you where a great friend, when you where needed :). If you're looking for something, somewhat similar, try Animal Crossing. It's in the iOS games section but I'm not sure they have something for your device. Cute little game without too much maintenance. Hopefully you can stick around the forum and, maybe, we can find a game that brings a lot of us back together.

Furrycat1

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: Tepurr
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 08:33:54 pm »
Iím also a player, since inception of this game, who is saying Goodbye. Canít get visits, gifts...Godzi has lost interest. Do not enjoy playing anymore because of all the problems. Note to Godzi...this game made your name, money etc. such a shame u abandoned it and didnít fix the problems. How many games have players supporting it for all these yrs.

butbeautiful

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: turtree
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 09:59:27 am »
It makes me sad the devs seem to have abandoned the app. There are so many people with tech issues, but I guess HS isn;t making enough to justify fixing it. I think if they paid as much attention to it as they used to it could be popular again
Happy Street: Lv. 53. Looking for daily visits!

Miranda

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:25:08 pm »
I started back in 2012 and I think I'm going to have to say goodbye too.

There was no new content during Christmas and I barely get any visitors - even when I add new people, they only visit for a few days and stop. I haven't been opening the game as much either.

It's been fun while it lasted and I'm glad that Godzi supported the game as long as they did, which seems like a longer time than most developers would support any game. Thank you Godzi and everyone I've played with.

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 01:21:51 pm »
Groc I don't know if you're stopping by again but I agree that Animal Crossing might be a fun game for you! The mobile version (Pocket Camp) is a nice entry point, and it's on all systems I think.

I am pretty much saying goodbye at this point as well -- to all of Godzi Lab's games, not just Happy Street. I like story and they just aren't interested in that anymore. Pirate Power started off fun but the storyline was abandoned for the grind of the arena (no thanks). And I played Crush them All long enough to get pretty high-level but it's just so....boring.

I hung on this long hoping we'd get at least get an end to the Happy Street storyline but it's obviously not ever coming -- so over the holidays, my daughter and I worked out our own final event (complete with crafting!) and decided that was how everything ended (wedding bouquets were involved!). I will still be checking in for a bit longer to help a few people I know IRL finish their Xmas trees but after that I will probably be shutting the game down.

I hope you all find wonderful new games to play and worlds to explore!

All Android All The Time!!
Watching three streets: g0ldenbl0ss0m (my daughter's big street); RedRobot (my own street); and Booska (my husbands slightly smaller street)

Miranda

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 03:54:18 pm »
I hung on this long hoping we'd get at least get an end to the Happy Street storyline but it's obviously not ever coming

That's what I was hoping for, but any time there was something new, it was just new themes with no continuation or conclusion of the story. :( I won't be playing for now, but if they somehow add to or end the story, I'll come back to see how it goes.