Author Topic: Happy Street: Choppy, jumpy, wavy graphics on iPhone X. Anyone else?  (Read 683 times)

Sowelu

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Game Center: Sowelu
Hi all,

So I have an iPhone X and I am running the latest version of Happy Street. Initially I was glad to see that GodziLab updated the game to take advantage of the iPhone X's full screen, but I was disappointed after I launched the game and noticed all these weird graphics glitches.

There is severe lag and jumpiness and this weird waviness within the GUI while even slowly sliding your finger left or right to view my street (or zooming in or out), so there is definitely something off. I have nothing else running, and I restarted the phone. As you scroll, all of the graphics have a bit of lag and jumpiness, but the ‘stock refill’ icons above each building are extremely bad, and shift a few mm on screen then bounce into place as you scroll.

Is anyone else experiencing this on an iPhone X? I've not been able to play at all since I got the new phone, and Godzi Support is saying that they don't see the issue on their end (I sent them a video of my game-play experience, not sure if I can post that here). I just reached out again asking for another update.

Am I alone here?  :-[
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:06:10 pm by Sowelu »

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
Re: Happy Street: Choppy, jumpy, wavy graphics on iPhone X. Anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:43:33 pm »
With the limited amount of people participating on the board at the moment, I kind of doubt you're going to find anyone else with an iPhone x, though I could be wrong.  I hope you find a solution to your issues though.
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

Sowelu

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Game Center: Sowelu
Now that the iPhone X has been out in the wild for many months and in the hands of millions of people, I still think that it's shocking that Godzi still hasn't addressed these blatant graphics issues, which makes the game totally unplayable.

They requested that I send them a game play video capture showing the problem, but they never responded. I ever emailed again after the last update, and still no response. I know that this game is now considered old, and probably not making Godzi tons of cash these days, but I've invested lots of cash in Flooze, and would like to play this game, which used to relax me, on my iPhone X.

Anyway, I am posting this here just in case the developer sees it, since emailing them directly had no effect. Even a 'sorry, but we don't have the time or resources to implement at fix at this time' email would have been better than nothing at all.  :(