Author Topic: Fall season 2017  (Read 481 times)

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
Fall season 2017
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:48:09 pm »
Hey folks.   :)  The Fall tv season is starting up here.  What shows are you looking forward to?  I have quite a few that I've been waiting for - Outlander, The Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, Lucifer, This is Us, Designated Survivor, The Shannara Chronicles, and several new shows as well.  Some of the shows I might actually wait til they finish airing to start watching, though more likely, I'll wait til the mid-season break before starting to watch on some because I am so impatient and find it annoying to wait a week between episodes.  lol   :))
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

Gatecon

• ďSir PundemoniumĒ
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
Re: Fall season 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:58:52 am »

Looking forward to the new Star Trek this month. Hope itís as good as the hype.

Walking Dead naturally. Shannara S2 been a long time coming.

Outlander S3 has just started on Amazon Prime though I didnít actually finish S2 so must go back and catch up on the last few episodes.

The Man in the High Castle S3
Travelers S2
Altered Carbon
The Crossing

Plus a bunch of German and Scandinavian dramas coming up.
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Manís Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 09:56:34 am »

Outlander S3 has just started on Amazon Prime though I didnít actually finish S2 so must go back and catch up on the last few episodes.

Travelers S2
Altered Carbon
The Crossing

I hadn't heard of Travelers before but it looks good, I might check it out.  I've thought about watching The Man in the High Castle, but just wasn't sure - so many shows, so little time.  In the US we have fair access to British shows, but not much in way of shows from other countries.  I'm not sure I even know of any Scandinavian or German shows!
I do hope the new Star Trek is good but.... eh... not holding my breath.  So many expectations and so much history with the whole franchise.  Hard to start up a new branch of it. 
I finally just finished watching all of SG-1.  It was the last Stargate series I watched, as I apparently watched them out of order (I watched Universe and Atlantis first).  Anyway, super loved that show and was sorry to see it end.  Really missed Jack in the last season. 

Gatecon

• ďSir PundemoniumĒ
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 10:24:27 am »

Travelers S2
Altered Carbon
The Crossing

I hadn't heard of Travelers before but it looks good, I might check it out.  I've thought about watching The Man in the High Castle, but just wasn't sure - so many shows, so little time.  In the US we have fair access to British shows, but not much in way of shows from other countries.  I'm not sure I even know of any Scandinavian or German shows!
I do hope the new Star Trek is good but.... eh... not holding my breath.  So many expectations and so much history with the whole franchise.  Hard to start up a new branch of it. 
I finally just finished watching all of SG-1.  It was the last Stargate series I watched, as I apparently watched them out of order (I watched Universe and Atlantis first).  Anyway, super loved that show and was sorry to see it end.  Really missed Jack in the last season. 

Haha youíll have to buy a ticket to our next Stargate convention in 2018 :) :)

30 cast and crew coming so far...

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 04:52:56 pm »

Haha youíll have to buy a ticket to our next Stargate convention in 2018 :) :)

30 cast and crew coming so far...

I saw that on facebook!!  I would SO love to go but I don't know that I'll have the money/time.  If I remember correctly it's in Vancouver, which is a far sight closer for me, living on the west coast of the States, than for say, anyone from the UK.  lol
Something to think about I guess.

Gatecon

• ďSir PundemoniumĒ
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 11:44:41 pm »
Hehe I still have a year to keep pestering you.

Hoping my niece can pop up for a visit too as she has just moved to Portland.

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 07:07:27 pm »
Just looked and I see it is indeed a whole year away!  For some reason I was thinking it was quite early in the year.  In any case, a whole lot can happen in a year, so maybe I'll end up being there after all!   :))  Always nice to have something to look forward to.   :)

*edit - just looked and see that it's a 15 hour drive to Vancouver from where I live, which is a lot, but not bad if you share the driving with someone.  However, the price of gas for all that might be more expensive than just flying.  lol
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:10:58 pm by grapey »