Author Topic: Crush Them ALL  (Read 10906 times)

mewlexi

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Android username: mewlexi
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: mewlexi
Crush Them ALL
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:51:37 am »
Who is playing this new Godzi game and what do you think about it? What a name though for such a cute game... ;D

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
Re: Crush Them ALL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 10:55:25 am »
I am! I am not sure how long I will stick with it though. It's addictive but soooo repetitive. I got to 200 pretty quickly yesterday when I installed it and had to ascend at that point, but leveling up the village the 2nd time was way less interesting. I am not sure how this is going to hold my attention. I'll probably check in today and see how I feel.

I kind of think that it's going to be fun for Guild players, I usually don't really care about that aspect so I think it'll get old really fast if you're not into guild play. But....keeping an open mind.

Also I would really prefer to choose my heroes; or actually I would just like it if there was a 50/50 gender split. I have a pack of (3-star) ugly dudes right now, so that's not helping to hold my attention either. (let's not even discuss the ~YAWN~ rescue the ~YAWN~ princess bit)

Anyone else?
All Android All The Time!!
Watching three streets: g0ldenbl0ss0m (my daughter's big street); RedRobot (my own street); and Booska (my husbands slightly smaller street)

mewlexi

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 02:07:13 pm »
I know what you mean! I am already past 200 but i'm avoiding ascending it cause i can't to stand to lose all my progress. I find myself not even looking at the gameplay 90% the time and just leveling up my shops... :-\

Yeah i think it's the guild aspect that is going to be the most interesting part but right now people are just testing waters and not interacting much...maybe i'll make my own guild...hmmm. It would be nice if you got a notification on top of the guild button whenever someone has said something in the chat cause then you'll find yourself just lost in the game.

If everyone could choose heros then they would just choose the best one so it would not be very practical in a way but yeah i agree about the gender split part. I've played very similar games to this before and they would mostly have the rescue princess thing which is a bit outdated. The most original thing about this game is the guild part and i don't know for how much longer it would hold my interests either but lets hope it does.

I will give it a chance though cause i've liked all of other godzi games and this is just starting so they might have some hidden gems that we might not have discovered yet... :))

But overall it would be so much better if they added sarcastic speeches for the heroes to say while they are in battle so it wouldn't be just levelling up the village and stuff. :D

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 02:45:57 pm »
Have you played any tap games?  This is a lot like Tap Tap Fish.  Except I think I like this better so far. 
Oh and like Adventure Capitalist.

Yes, you want to Ascend as often as possible - it's part of any tap game.   
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:06:55 pm by BearsMommy »
Loving Crush Them All!  Not currently playing Pirate Power or Happy Street.

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 03:27:34 pm »
Yeah i think it's the guild aspect that is going to be the most interesting part but right now people are just testing waters and not interacting much...maybe i'll make my own guild...hmmm. It would be nice if you got a notification on top of the guild button whenever someone has said something in the chat cause then you'll find yourself just lost in the game.

You do! Or at least I do. Whenever someone posts to the guild I'm in there's a little "!" on the guild button. tbh I think they are all beta testers because they all already have 8 slots open and 4 star heroes....so pretty sure I'll be getting kicked out soon!!!  ;D

And the guild leader said that the next event is coming soon and we need to level up fire heroes, of which I have none, so yeah.... like I said, getting kicked out soon!!

I do feel like you're meant to ascend pretty much daily -- since you keep the prism level your heroes will level up again pretty fast.
Watching three streets: g0ldenbl0ss0m (my daughter's big street); RedRobot (my own street); and Booska (my husbands slightly smaller street)

mewlexi

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 04:46:07 pm »
Have you played any tap games?  This is a lot like Tap Tap Fish.  Except I think I like this better so far. 
Oh and like Adventure Capitalist.

Yes, you want to Ascend as often as possible - it's part of any tap game.

Yeah, most of them were to do with buildings and farms, which got boring after a while. The best one so far is called Pageboy, which i think may be korean but am not sure. I've lost interest in it but it's pretty entertaining, i guess i never stuck around long for the other similar games to bother ascending. ^-^

You do! Or at least I do. Whenever someone posts to the guild I'm in there's a little "!" on the guild button. tbh I think they are all beta testers because they all already have 8 slots open and 4 star heroes....so pretty sure I'll be getting kicked out soon!!!  ;D

And the guild leader said that the next event is coming soon and we need to level up fire heroes, of which I have none, so yeah.... like I said, getting kicked out soon!!

I do feel like you're meant to ascend pretty much daily -- since you keep the prism level your heroes will level up again pretty fast.

It's probably because no one talks in the guild i joined then which is a shame but i'm not booted off either to lets see  ;D

So i ascended and the new sections that i unlocked seems pretty interesting what with a mini game and all. And i had a look at all the heros and looks like we were just unlucky :)) But the small dragon that i unlocked is pretty cute 8)

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 11:19:37 am »
lol my guild is *very* chatty and they're all doing 100 flooz pulls to prep for the event so.....I'll be looking for a new guild soon I suspect  ;D

I at least want to see how everything works, so I'm sticking with it for the time being.

I have no idea how friends work -- apparently none of the Happy Street or Pirate Power players I'm fb friends with have installed it  :(

Gonna get my husband to install it and friend me just so I can see what happens!

Godzi Lab

• godzilab
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 03:26:53 pm »
But overall it would be so much better if they added sarcastic speeches for the heroes to say while they are in battle so it wouldn't be just levelling up the village and stuff. :D

If you have some examples, I'd take them :)

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Fynzou
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 06:52:24 pm »
Hope you guys are enjoying it. XD Been beta testing it for... 7 or 8 months now?

Best tip I can offer: Ascend after stage 60 as much as you can until you cap out the ascending village gold bonus. After that, ascend only once you've reached the limit your heroes can go. Then use the prisms you get to increase your hero.

I highly suggest focusing on 5 heroes at first, one of each element. Then as you open more hero slots, slowly work on others, but I always keep my main 5 about 100-200 Prism Levels above the others.

Also, if you have friends on your list, make sure you click their "tombstones" as you pass them in stages (I think it shows the highest level they've reached, where the tombstone is?) you'll get a decent amount of gold.

Also I would really prefer to choose my heroes; or actually I would just like it if there was a 50/50 gender split. I have a pack of (3-star) ugly dudes right now, so that's not helping to hold my attention either. (let's not even discuss the ~YAWN~ rescue the ~YAWN~ princess bit)

Anyone else?

I actually mentioned the gender thing in the beta thread. I learned that Ice Cube is actually female. But you'll get more female ones as you go, a lot of them seem to be higher rarity. You can see all available heroes in the "Get Heroes -> Collection" tab, if I recall.

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 08:20:45 pm »
Two questions. 

1.  How do guild events work?  Our guild is full but we haven't had any event yet (and I wanna get some of that cool loot).

2.  Is there a way to get rare heroes without the chests?  If you get enough medals from the dungeons can you get the hero?   

I'm loving this game so far.  Got to level 326 so far and ascended 20 times so far.  I couldn't sleep one night, so I did a lot that night - lol.   

ETA - I found this great guide!  https://www.reddit.com/r/CrushEmIdleKings/wiki/index
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:08:15 pm by BearsMommy »
Loving Crush Them All!  Not currently playing Pirate Power or Happy Street.

Godzi Lab

• godzilab
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 11:39:24 pm »
If you are interested we have a live forum on discord, here is the link. We are there all the time replying to your question in live.
https://discord.gg/VyMzb5F

The person who wrote the guide is actually an active member of our forum

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Fynzou
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 08:03:42 am »
And since I see other people on other forums complaining how long it takes to get prisms: It doesn't take long after a while. Here's what my prism rewards look like right now, though I COULD push a little more if I let gold pile up for a couple hours.

Keep in mind although I've been playing for 6-7 months, I was inactive for about 3 months of it, due to health issues and such.

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2017, 08:51:26 am »
Well, I feel like a complete idiot! Downloaded the game and I was tapping away on the characters for a couple of minutes before realising that I didn't have to!

Bit confused about how to play as I am not a "gamer" as per say, I enjoy Happy Street, played Pirate Power until I achieved all the buildings for my street and usually only play solitaire and word games.

I am now off to check out the links as that big purple guy keeps killing off my 2 heroes at stage 25

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 04:27:20 pm »
Hope you guys are enjoying it. XD Been beta testing it for... 7 or 8 months now?

Best tip I can offer: Ascend after stage 60 as much as you can until you cap out the ascending village gold bonus. After that, ascend only once you've reached the limit your heroes can go. Then use the prisms you get to increase your hero.

This is the BEST tip, one of my guild members posted this the other day and it was a total A-Ha moment. You're not in MLK by any chance are you Myzou?  ;)

I actually mentioned the gender thing in the beta thread. I learned that Ice Cube is actually female. But you'll get more female ones as you go, a lot of them seem to be higher rarity. You can see all available heroes in the "Get Heroes -> Collection" tab, if I recall.

I did just pull Joan from a chest so *yay*!!! I still wish it was more even but I have seen there are some out there.

I still haven't gotten a fire hero, but I've gotten everything else and I'm focusing on those 4 until I pull a good fire hero. Especially since without one I can't get past 300, so I've just been playing once or twice a day until I hit 300 and ascend. I need to do more level 60 ascends to max out my village though.

Still no friends -- am I right in thinking it is through facebook only like in pirate power?

tamalady

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Plus+: tamalady
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 04:22:35 pm »
I'm playing.  Need help finding a guild.  My power is 5,503.