Author Topic: To my Game Center friends  (Read 867 times)

Ali77!

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
To my Game Center friends
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:50:14 pm »
I have players on Game Center that are no longer playing and the only way to delete them now is to delete everyone. So I'll be adding my active friends back whenever they disappear from my friends list. This takes several days I think. Thanks!

Furrycat1

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Tepurr
Re: To my Game Center friends
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:58:12 pm »
I have players on Game Center that are no longer playing and the only way to delete them now is to delete everyone. So I'll be adding my active friends back whenever they disappear from my friends list. This takes several days I think. Thanks!
This problem should be solved by Godzi. I have many iOS players, no longer playing, but since Apple Game Center put this problem Back into the hands of the game developers, Godzi has not tried to solve this issue. Think Godzi needs to "step up" & fix this. Unfortunately, don't think they even read anything on this board anymore.

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 12:42:47 pm »
Is there any reason to take inactive players off the list to begin with?  They're still good for collecting coins at least.   :)

I know I'm generally pretty inactive myself.  I might play for a day and then not go back to the game for a month or two. 
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

Ali77!

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 06:13:11 pm »
Is there any reason to take inactive players off the list to begin with?  They're still good for collecting coins at least.   :)

I know I'm generally pretty inactive myself.  I might play for a day and then not go back to the game for a month or two.
Yes there's actually a reason. We have a certain limit of how many friends we can have. So if you have a lot of friends that quit playing, you cannot add new and/or active players. Hope that helps!