Author Topic: Lost My Singing Monsters Account, NEED HELP W/ Recovery :(  (Read 1253 times)

EliJamieson

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad mini
  • Game Center: megamals
Lost My Singing Monsters Account, NEED HELP W/ Recovery :(
« on: October 25, 2016, 11:36:39 pm »
Hey everyone:), I had this account from a few years back on my singing monsters, It had alot of good islands and I put alot of effort into it. After a few years I was searching through the play store and saw My Singing Monsters again, It was awesome seeing the game and beginning to play it again, but what wasn't awesome is that I couldn't rejoin my old account which was on an Android phone, I'm now on a iPad Mini. I swear I binded the account with Facebook or an email. But everytime I sign in through Facebook it comes up with another account that I must've done a while ago. I have been playing on another account untill I got my old account back. The old MSM Username will be at the bottom of this complaint with other maybe useful information. I had a shugabush on Plant Island, Grumpyre on cold island. I also sent multiple emails to the "Help service email" But haven't had a single reply. It would be much appreciated to get my account back  :'( . Thank you and have a nice day.  ;D

MSM ID : itsKryptiic
Shugabush on Plant island
Grumpyre on Cold island.

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
Re: Lost My Singing Monsters Account, NEED HELP W/ Recovery :(
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:22:22 am »
Hey Eli!

We'd absolutely love to help you get back into your account.  :D

Can you please submit a support ticket to the Monster Handlers on our customer support team? They can be reached by submitting a support ticket at the following address:http://www.mysingingmonsters.com/faq/.

Please include as much of the following information as you can:
-Your orignial account's level
-Your original account's BBB ID or friend code
-The friend codes of any players you had added to your friends list
-Your Food, Coin, and Diamond amounts
-The BBB ID or friend code of your new account

All of this information is extremely helpful when locating a lost account, once our support team has received your request they should have no issues finding your lost account for you!  :)

Thanks for being a big fan of My Singing Monsters and have a great day!
-Myles