Author Topic: Don't play Pirate power  (Read 1044 times)

Furrycat1

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: Tepurr
Don't play Pirate power
« on: September 03, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »
 I play Happy street, have no interest in pirate power. Will occasionally visit BUT if you don't visit Happy street don't expect any response on Pirate Power. Having problems with interactions with Pirate power and Happy street , Godzi fixing, once this is accomplished will be deleting Pirate Power.

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
Re: Don't play Pirate power
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 03:28:50 am »
I have also given up interest in Pirate Power recently, so sorry to those that I have been interacting with.

It's just not my kind of game, I don't enjoy shooting/destroying things and now that I have earned the Happy Street rewards, I just can't be bothered/no interest.

Sorry about that, but to those that enjoy the game, good luck! :-)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:19:49 pm »
I play Happy street, have no interest in pirate power. Will occasionally visit BUT if you don't visit Happy street don't expect any response on Pirate Power. Having problems with interactions with Pirate power and Happy street , Godzi fixing, once this is accomplished will be deleting Pirate Power.

I think the title of this post could be done in better taste, considering, Godzilab has given you the game you like the most in Happy Street. While you may not like, or play PP, others still enjoy it.

Mobile gaming companies have to always introduce new titles, to keep the lights on, and the fact that HS is still going on is a testament to Godzilabs understanding of its' customers.

P.S. Using all CAPITALS is the equivelant of yelling, on the Internet.

grumble69

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Grumble1711
  • Device: Android phone
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:55:11 am »
Yeah, the title of this thread is not the best.  Usually "Don't play _____" threads are because of a serious, fundamental problem with the game.  Pirate Power is just fine.  I'd love to see some more updates.  It has gotten a little stale, but the game itself is ok.  A better title would be, "Why I'm not playing Pirate Power".