Author Topic: Musashi  (Read 1314 times)

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jroreyes2
Musashi
« on: June 29, 2016, 11:14:35 pm »
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have Musashi? I am thinking I want to try and get him but the risk is a bit high so hopefully someone can let me know if he's worth it/if his powers are strong/enemies I might want to use him against. Really would appreciate the advice.

Thank you!
:)

aggblade

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
Re: Musashi
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 05:03:52 am »
He is a very strong choice for a defensive hero. Possibly the strongest anti projectile hero (besides Violet, of course!). For 3 mana he destroys all projectiles and provides small damage to enemy ship parts for about 7 sec. He also shoots his Katana straight, which is a more defensive "attack" power. Imagine Rolexo + Wulf + Musashi crew...pretty crazy!
Pirate Power lvl 60

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 05:10:25 am »
He is a very strong choice for a defensive hero. Possibly the strongest anti projectile hero (besides Violet, of course!). For 3 mana he destroys all projectiles and provides small damage to enemy ship parts for about 7 sec. He also shoots his Katana straight, which is a more defensive "attack" power. Imagine Rolexo + Wulf + Musashi crew...pretty crazy!

Thank you very much! There's not a lot of information about arena heroes or premium heroes when I search online so this is so helpful.

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Fynzou
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 05:43:50 pm »

Thank you very much! There's not a lot of information about arena heroes or premium heroes when I search online so this is so helpful.

Someone here made a rather detailed wiki for the app:

http://piratepower.wikia.com/wiki/Hero

You can see all the abilities of heroes on their individual pages.

The only heroes that aren't available to players that are listed there are Loop and Saboteuse. They were available to beta players for a while, but were removed before the game became released (not sure why Loop was, but Saboteuse was because she was just a female Saboteur). However, those who already had them from beta got to keep them, so a few beta players who had their game data transferred over got to keep them, which is why you occasionally might encounter them in the arena. (I've seen some people ask about them)

If there any specific "how does X ability work" you're always welcome to ask on the forums here. Apart from Spartacus, I have all of the heroes, as I help test them. I'm not part of the live servers though.

And as others said, Musashi is -incredibly- strong as defensive. He's by far the strongest. Violet and Rolexo last a lot shorter than Musashi. Musashi's effect lasts about double the duration, if I recall correctly, and he outright shreds pretty much everything that comes close to your boat.

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 08:01:31 pm »

Someone here made a rather detailed wiki for the app:

http://piratepower.wikia.com/wiki/Hero

You can see all the abilities of heroes on their individual pages.

The only heroes that aren't available to players that are listed there are Loop and Saboteuse. They were available to beta players for a while, but were removed before the game became released (not sure why Loop was, but Saboteuse was because she was just a female Saboteur). However, those who already had them from beta got to keep them, so a few beta players who had their game data transferred over got to keep them, which is why you occasionally might encounter them in the arena. (I've seen some people ask about them)

If there any specific "how does X ability work" you're always welcome to ask on the forums here. Apart from Spartacus, I have all of the heroes, as I help test them. I'm not part of the live servers though.

And as others said, Musashi is -incredibly- strong as defensive. He's by far the strongest. Violet and Rolexo last a lot shorter than Musashi. Musashi's effect lasts about double the duration, if I recall correctly, and he outright shreds pretty much everything that comes close to your boat.

Thank you! I think I've seen that page before but it was only about what Musashi's powers are without any specific details on how he actually performs/how strong he is. Oh and it now has numbers on LVL 1 stats. I know what he does (like on the wikia) but not if he's worth it? If I'm making sense? :-[ Like now I know that his effect lasts twice as long as the others which makes him really worth it (thanks again) or like how on the card Tesla's special attack seem strong but with the big bosses for some reason it isn't making as much damage unless that big boss is weak to lightning. 

Oh and I noticed but it might just be me (so sorry for asking a question again), Ash and Golden Knight's special attack, the sword attack, if the boat's sail and nose are gone and the canons are out, has 0 damage to the hull. :O Can anyone confirm this?  I tried lots of times but still same result.

This is the first of its kind game that I've played so I'm still groping in the dark as to a lot of things. Thanks for everyone's patience. :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:03:29 pm by Miapurple »

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Fynzou
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 09:09:22 pm »
That sounds like a rather specific bug. O_o I'll try to reproduce it when I get on next. (Sleep time soon :P)

Tesla is strong, but -for me-, her strong point is mostly disabling enemy heroes, I've always considered the damage an added bonus. I guess it really depends on how you view it. xD (I've always viewed her as a boosted version of Cheery [who only disables heroes, whereas Tesla disables AND damages])

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 10:29:56 pm »
Thank you very much!!!!

Ooh I discovered that I can use Tesla for disabling the one who casts life drain. I use her special power whenever I see the skeleton captain start to cast life drain. With other disabling characters it's random who you disable but with her it's everyone so it's great help with the Skeletons event.

Re: Tesla - Maybe it's another bug that I have because the damage doesn't make sense, the damage her special attack causes seems to be even higher when I first got her than now that she has leveled up.

I wish Musashi comes back soon I love all arena heroes so far. I sometimes just use Monki Pirato so I could see a lot of Monkis throwing bananas :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:32:03 pm by Miapurple »