Author Topic: New Update!!!!  (Read 4082 times)

audrey987

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: New Update!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 01:32:36 pm »
The Voodoo Thorn hero is awesome! I totally love this hero. The risk/reward part of it is so much fun too.   

I'm pretty sure I just got really lucky with three Fusion stone drops last night.  The Fusion stones are worth a lot though, 300XP.  I would rather they keep the stats high and the drop rate lower than the other way around.     

I really like that Godzi Lab keeps smoothing out all the different elements of this game too.  The Arena is better, fusion is better, with the last update grinding got better with the Jungle Explorer building.  They added the dice game to give us a chance at more coins and metals a while back.  I would have loved more story too - but I'm glad that they are working on smoothing and perfecting all the different elements as well. 

As far as the Flooz purchases, I really like the idea of the premium content in blessing shop - I will be purchasing that soon.  I'm probably the only one but I doesn't mind Flooz for hero metals.  Is there any way we could have the option of both Flooz or coins for the metals?  I know you do it in Happy Street with some items. 

I like supporting a game I play with real money so I don't mind optional things being sold for Flooz - I don't expect everything for free - because the Godzi Lab guys have to eat too. ;) :P  There isn't a pay wall with this game and I appreciate that too.  Yeah, premium content sucks for us sometimes - but come on guys - you can't expect everything for free! 

And maybe I'm overly positive, but it makes me crabby when people call an update "garbage."  :o

Let's take a look at the "premium chests", shall we? The one with Bruce currently costs 120 Flooz, but comes with the chance of getting Gold Knight, Violet and Ice Cube. Given the RNG nature of the chests, the possibility that you'll get lucky is 1/4. Not really 'smart', given that they (with the exception of Bruce) can be had for 79 Flooz/$money during weekly events, albeit at the risk of getting some other hero.

As you already know, it takes 15 medals to 2* a rare hero, 30 for 3*, 80 for 4*, and a staggering 400 for 5*. That's 150, 300, 800 and 4000 Flooz respectively. Hardly sounds reasonable, given that 2800 Flooz is retailing for $150 where I'm at (Singapore).

The fusion price, as already pointed out, has been raised to an exorbitant sum. A 400%+ increase in price is pretty ridiculous, given that it takes 125k fusion points to +3 a ship part.

With regards to your gratefulness towards Godzi Lab that there is no "paywall" in the game, you might wanna note that access to content (upgrades to Pirate HQ and other buildings) are limited by the number of champions that you have. Without spending $, it will be difficult to get HQ 6, and impossible to get HQ 7, given the number of freely available heroes. Note that I am not a freeloader whining that there is a lack of free stuff in the game; I'm currently 180/3000 at VIP5. I am raising an issue with the fact that the prices are way too steep. Also note that the -10%/-20% Mr. Wing discount cards from the shaman do not reduce the price of the medals, making the cards practically useless, unless there is someone stupid enough to buy Wood Krakens/Gorillas/Giant Knights. 

Would be good if Godzi Lab could come out to clarify the issues raised, instead of having apologists chime in with the usual "hey, the changes ain't perfect, but look! we got fusion stones! wee!".

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 03:50:53 pm »
Really!?  Calm down.  It's just a game.  I don't appreciate your tone. 

If you don't like it, quit.  I quit all the Team Lava/Storm 8 games I was playing that I had invested at least a year in when they made it impossible to get even 1/2 the content without buying a massive amount of premium currency.  And their premium currency was a hell of a lot more expensive than Flooz.  Do you think they cared at all when we complained?  Not at all.  Do you think they changed anything or listened at all to the veteran players?  Nope.  A ton of us walked away.  Team Lava/Storm 8 didn't care one bit.  Wanna talk about greedy developers?  Go play a Team Lava/Storm 8 game, or a King game, or a Machine Zone game, or any of the big name developers. 

If you want things to change, you have a forum to talk to the developers here.  Be nice.  Otherwise you just look like a *&^%#
Loving Crush Them All!  Not currently playing Pirate Power or Happy Street.

mishacutie

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 04:20:06 pm »
Really!?  Calm down.  It's just a game.  I don't appreciate your tone. 

If you don't like it, quit.  I quit all the Team Lava/Storm 8 games I was playing that I had invested at least a year in when they made it impossible to get even 1/2 the content without buying a massive amount of premium currency.  And their premium currency was a hell of a lot more expensive than Flooz.  Do you think they cared at all when we complained?  Not at all.  Do you think they changed anything or listened at all to the veteran players?  Nope.  A ton of us walked away.  Team Lava/Storm 8 didn't care one bit.  Wanna talk about greedy developers?  Go play a Team Lava/Storm 8 game, or a King game, or a Machine Zone game, or any of the big name developers. 

If you want things to change, you have a forum to talk to the developers here.  Be nice.  Otherwise you just look like a *&^%#

You quit that game, that's your problem. We are talking about Pirate Power, you don't have to bring a lame excuse or example to cover yourself. I don't like your tone either. Stop being a suck a$$. We're just stating the facts. Get it right and Audrey pointed a good point and it's towards the betterment for most Pirate Power community (well of course except you). We want everyone to be fun, don't enjoy it yourself !!! How selfish and ignorant you are..

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 04:46:30 pm »
You quit that game, that's your problem. We are talking about Pirate Power, you don't have to bring a lame excuse or example to cover yourself. I don't like your tone either. Stop being a suck a$$. We're just stating the facts. Get it right and Audrey pointed a good point and it's towards the betterment for most Pirate Power community (well of course except you). We want everyone to be fun, don't enjoy it yourself !!! How selfish and ignorant you are..

Wow. Okay. I can't even respond. If that's how you want to react I'm out of this conversation.  Good luck with whatever you want.   

Peace out. 

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: rpamuk
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 05:50:13 pm »
WOW!

Well, I am happy with my fusion stones. Don't care if anyone has to pay through their nose to buy hero medals and whatnot. How is anyone else's troubles my problem?

I remain unapologetically happy. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2016, 06:02:59 pm »
I am seeing a distinct improvement in assigning challenge points in the arena fights. While still random, they are in the appropriate range in more instances.

Thank you Godzilab. Another change that makes me selfishly, unapologetically happy with you and the game.

Reaperz

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2016, 06:36:58 pm »
I am seeing a distinct improvement in assigning challenge points in the arena fights. While still random, they are in the appropriate range in more instances.

Thank you Godzilab. Another change that makes me selfishly, unapologetically happy with you and the game.

Trust me what you got is just pure luck and coincidence. There's no changes in the arena point assignment. Still waiting for a 'legit' change on the points system.

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2016, 06:47:22 pm »

Trust me what you got is just pure luck and coincidence. There's no changes in the arena point assignment. Still waiting for a 'legit' change on the points system.

Really? Maybe so.

But since the update my arena points luck has changed drastically for the better. I didn't say it yesterday because I wanted to watch some more before posting about it. Before the update, I used to get a proper assignment 1 in 5 times (if I were lucky), but now I get 3 in 5 times the correct assignment. If it is indeed luck, I hope it lasts for a long, long time :D

Reaperz

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2016, 07:50:38 pm »

Really? Maybe so.

But since the update my arena points luck has changed drastically for the better. I didn't say it yesterday because I wanted to watch some more before posting about it. Before the update, I used to get a proper assignment 1 in 5 times (if I were lucky), but now I get 3 in 5 times the correct assignment. If it is indeed luck, I hope it lasts for a long, long time :D

Share the luck with me !! HAhaha any small ritual you perform before pressing 'fight'? I hope points are no longer gonna be assigned to based on luck. I'm sure Godzi are made aware of this by now and you may head over to thread started by Godzi to join the discussions. :)

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 08:19:37 pm »

Really? Maybe so.

Share the luck with me !! HAhaha any small ritual you perform before pressing 'fight'? I hope points are no longer gonna be assigned to based on luck. I'm sure Godzi are made aware of this by now and you may head over to thread started by Godzi to join the discussions. :)

LOL! Sure, help yourself.

I saw the other thread. Thanks for drawing Godzi's attention to the issue. I hope now the assignment will be logical and not arbitrary. However, I still can't believe how things have changed for me (on this issue) since the update. 90% of my fights in the arena are now getting 500+ points. They used to be all in the 300ish range. Luck?

Can luck hold steady for over 50 fights? Wondering if there's a bug that's causing the randomness? Hope Godzi tells us more.

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2016, 07:12:52 am »
Just noticed the new weekly Arena rewards. 

Prizes go up to 500 now. Arena stone as a prize up to 200.

;D

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2016, 09:02:23 am »
They upped the capacity of the vault.

Also we can switch hulls now in the crafting menu.   

I'm mad about that.  ;) :)) :)) :))

Oh and I've made a crap ton of coins since buying the blessing card, purchased with Flooz I've earned in game.  Almost 200,000 coins in one day with the help of another blessing card. 

I suppose I'm mad about that too.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2016, 09:24:44 am »
Cool! Didn't notice the larger vault. Like it much!

Switch hulls? What does that mean? Tell me, please.

I did notice we can fuse hulls now, which again is awesome. ;D

I'm thinking of buying the 120 Flooz blessing card also. Since the Arena hero thing isn't something I want to spend flooz on, the blessing cards are begging to be bought  ::)

-------------------------------

In other news, my Arena luck continues. But the new bosses aren't dropping stones much. I did get 4 Navarre fusions and upped my Excalibur bow, something I couldn't have dreamed before the stones.

Yeah, you guessed right. I'm going gaga about those fusion stones.

;D ;D ;D

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2016, 09:48:24 am »
Switch hulls? What does that mean? Tell me, please.

Funny, it must have been a bug.  I was able to switch hulls before.  I can't anymore.  The pearl menu is back where it used to be.   

I'm mad there was a bug that let me switch hulls for a day.  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2016, 10:13:49 am »

I'm thinking of buying the 120 Flooz blessing card also. Since the Arena hero thing isn't something I want to spend flooz on, the blessing cards are begging to be bought  ::)

-------------------------------

In other news, my Arena luck continues. But the new bosses aren't dropping stones much. I did get 4 Navarre fusions and upped my Excalibur bow, something I couldn't have dreamed before the stones.

Yeah, you guessed right. I'm going gaga about those fusion stones.

;D ;D ;D

I paid the 240 for the blessing card, btw.  It's three times the days for double the price. 

To me it was totally worth it to spend the Flooz on the blessing card because I also have no interest in the arena heroes chest at the moment.  They are cool and all, but I don't need to collect every hero. I have 27 heroes and I still need get the three regular heroes King, Furioso, and Noko. I only have three boats, almost all 5 star - but that's too many heroes for three boats anyway.

I haven't gotten a single fusion stone since that first day.  Bummer.  I normally have really bad luck with that though.  My Bugonaut relic drop rate feels about the same.  It takes me forever to collect those things, and I hate using coins to buy them.  Hey, I said something negative!  The Negative Nancys should be happy!