Author Topic: New Update!!!!  (Read 4081 times)

momo88

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: New Update!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 11:24:30 pm »
Did anyone notice that rare hero medals at Mr Wing's shop now cost 10 Flooz for ONE medal? That's pretty ridiculous to me, honestly. Why aren't they sold for gold anymore?

You are not kidding me are you ?! I haven't seen any rare medal today but what the... Please consider reverting this Godzi Lab :( Not everything has to be flooz please !

audrey987

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 11:30:06 pm »
I just saw two rare hero medals in Mr Wing's shop for 10 Flooz per medal. I've always just read this forum without making an account to learn what to build/what's good against the bosses. This change forced me to make an account to ask why?

momo88

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 11:36:52 pm »
I'm sure they are more players wanting to know why.. I just checked, indeed it cost 10 Flooz. Damn, i hope this game is not getting more expensive to play..

@ Godzi Lab,
On the other hand, I have  an inquiry. I can see that monki, hikari and musashi will be in the upcoming Arena. Does that also means that it will now take 6 weeks for a repeat hero? For instance, this week is Bruce, so we will have to wait 6 more weeks before it's Bruce again ? Additionally, can you tell us who is the next featured arena hero?

forentu

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 05:17:31 am »
I'm very disappoint for this update
Good for new bosses
But no new island,new ship, new level for market buildings

Very bad for both players who buy and not buy flooz, coz more flooz than ever to get new experience

And if you notice, floozs for reset wing' shop were increase now from 30+ to 50+ (can't remember exact amount of floozs)

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: rpamuk
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 06:46:47 am »
Arena chest: I was hoping (for a very long time) for the arena chest to be updated. By that I mean the removal of wood as Godzi had once said in one of the threads here. That didn't happen, so I'm disappointed. Wood from arena chest is unacceptable IMO. Thanks for the new heroes though.

Thanks everybody for sharing your thoughts.

The woods have been removed from the arena chest once you reached the arena level 2. At Arena Level 1, the chest is still the same as before.

Maybe it is a display issue? I can still see woods as rewards, I am in Arena 4 at the moment.

Confirmed! It is only a display issue. I used up 50+ arena keys and did not get wood of any kind. (Rewards scored-2 arena stones, multiple arena hero medals)

Godzi, you might want to remove the wood part on the chest description for arena levels 2 and above. I wouldn't have tried it unless you clarified here.

And thanks for removing the wood. Make this player very very happy.

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 06:47:40 am »
I've always just read this forum without making an account to learn what to build/what's good against the bosses. This change forced me to make an account to ask why?

That's a good thing, right?

:D

Welcome to the forum!

audrey987

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 08:28:55 am »
I've always just read this forum without making an account to learn what to build/what's good against the bosses. This change forced me to make an account to ask why?

Welcome to the forum!

not a good thing when individual hero medals now cost 10 flooz each..

misskitcate

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: Hamsher14
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 09:14:35 am »

Welcome to the forum!

And the shaman discount cards don't apply to that at all. 30% off last night - still 10 flooz. They can take back this garbage update now.

Reaperz

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 09:27:38 am »

Welcome to the forum!

And the shaman discount cards don't apply to that at all. 30% off last night - still 10 flooz. They can take back this garbage update now.

I agree with you guys. This update is 90% about spending more flooz. I am annoyed by this update now.. Not cool Godzi. Another unhappy player here.. :(

audrey987

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 11:30:37 am »
Hello Godzi, since you're online and all. Can we get a reply regarding hero medals costing 10 flooz each? Or is it gonna be a lie-low-and-hope-everyone-forgets kinda situation?

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 11:51:49 am »
Finally got a fusion gem (Navarre) and used it to strengthen one of my crossbows.

I love these fusion gems. Great addition, Godzi! THANKS!

Now, only if the drop rates were slightly higher :P.

BearsMommy

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 01:00:59 pm »
The Voodoo Thorn hero is awesome! I totally love this hero. The risk/reward part of it is so much fun too.   

I'm pretty sure I just got really lucky with three Fusion stone drops last night.  The Fusion stones are worth a lot though, 300XP.  I would rather they keep the stats high and the drop rate lower than the other way around.     

I really like that Godzi Lab keeps smoothing out all the different elements of this game too.  The Arena is better, fusion is better, with the last update grinding got better with the Jungle Explorer building.  They added the dice game to give us a chance at more coins and metals a while back.  I would have loved more story too - but I'm glad that they are working on smoothing and perfecting all the different elements as well. 

As far as the Flooz purchases, I really like the idea of the premium content in blessing shop - I will be purchasing that soon.  I'm probably the only one but I doesn't mind Flooz for hero metals.  Is there any way we could have the option of both Flooz or coins for the metals?  I know you do it in Happy Street with some items. 

I like supporting a game I play with real money so I don't mind optional things being sold for Flooz - I don't expect everything for free - because the Godzi Lab guys have to eat too. ;) :P  There isn't a pay wall with this game and I appreciate that too.  Yeah, premium content sucks for us sometimes - but come on guys - you can't expect everything for free! 

And maybe I'm overly positive, but it makes me crabby when people call an update "garbage."  :o
Loving Crush Them All!  Not currently playing Pirate Power or Happy Street.

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 01:38:28 pm »
Im with you, bearsmommy. Yeah, not everything is perfect. But then, what is?

A lot of effort goes into every update, and we need to respect thay effort. Does that mean we praise everything? Of course not. But lets take a breath before calling that effort names.

mathmastermin

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4
  • Game Center: mathmastermin
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 03:48:34 am »
I like most of the additions from this update.  The fusion gems are cool even though I am not always successful in getting them even with my main boat having 8000+ power. The arena chest update is great! 

The thing that I am really frustrated and disappointed about is the update to fusing...

My main boat has all 5 star pieces on it.  I have been working on fusing up each piece, but it can quickly drain my supplies and coins, so I have only been focusing one on piece at a time.  Several weeks ago I sat down and worked out several scenarios as to which would be most cost effective for me to upgrade my galleon cannon. What used to cost me 1300 to fuse 4 boom cannons to my galleon cannon now costs 5680.  I would have to fuse those 4 smaller cannons 441 times to hit the 250,000 fusion level I need. So, what was going to cost  573,000 to fully fuse to the next level will now cost me 2,504,880 to fuse to the same level.  This now feels like an unattainable goal.  Since these boat parts are all 5 star, fusing is the only way to increase my boats power after each part is upgraded to full capacity. 
Godzi, please consider lowering the amount of coins to fuse parts so the next level is attainable for us. 

mishacutie

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 05:32:57 am »
I like most of the additions from this update.  The fusion gems are cool even though I am not always successful in getting them even with my main boat having 8000+ power. The arena chest update is great! 

The thing that I am really frustrated and disappointed about is the update to fusing...

My main boat has all 5 star pieces on it.  I have been working on fusing up each piece, but it can quickly drain my supplies and coins, so I have only been focusing one on piece at a time.  Several weeks ago I sat down and worked out several scenarios as to which would be most cost effective for me to upgrade my galleon cannon. What used to cost me 1300 to fuse 4 boom cannons to my galleon cannon now costs 5680.  I would have to fuse those 4 smaller cannons 441 times to hit the 250,000 fusion level I need. So, what was going to cost  573,000 to fully fuse to the next level will now cost me 2,504,880 to fuse to the same level.  This now feels like an unattainable goal.  Since these boat parts are all 5 star, fusing is the only way to increase my boats power after each part is upgraded to full capacity. 
Godzi, please consider lowering the amount of coins to fuse parts so the next level is attainable for us.

Couldn't agree more with you. Sadly, I found the fusion to be too expensive to fuse as well. And here I thought Godzi Lab aim to make the game more balanced and decrease difficulties.. What a contrary..