Author Topic: Wublins!  (Read 1316 times)

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
Wublins!
« on: April 20, 2016, 01:20:11 pm »
Hey everybody!

Been a while since I saw a post here, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling myself. =)

What do you guys think about the new update? Do you like the Wublins? Do you have any thoughts about how they work? What do you think future Wublins may look like?

Monster Handler Myles

abedshark10

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: abedshark10
  • Device: Android phone
Re: Wublins!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 05:36:33 pm »
Just found out this place existed, and I may be 8 months late, but from the update until now my opinions on the island have only gotten better! It is definitely one of my favorites, and the one thing that iv'e been excited for every month since its release was the monthly new wublin! its always been very exciting and amazing to see the new wublins, and try guessing what they will be. now that we've gotten a 14th wublin i'm especially anxious to see whats next because ive always known about the 1st 13, and i thought there would be a 14th and 15th, one a singer one instrumental, having never before heard sounds. when i found out scargo was the crash it got me excited and wondering if there will be a 15th wublin, or maybe just wubbox, or who knows what! the only time i had been disappointed is when dermit removed that verse that screemu added, which is my favorite verse, but i'm glad at least creepuscule brought it back. nonetheless, definitely a very exciting island and update, and i am very glad that it happened!