Author Topic: Balancing and difficulty issues (or how to make pirate power more enjoyable)  (Read 9588 times)

momo88

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Not to sound rude but just want to be honest, Godzi has been quite generous with Arena Stones already. It used to be 2 times or maybe 3 times harder to get them as it is today. I suggest you to increase your arena level to the next stage. and hopefully that arena key will bring you luck and more arena stones. As you are at Arena second level, I believed you only get Spartacus, Thorn Or Arena Stones which is quite a good tradeoff.

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jroreyes2
Not to sound rude but just want to be honest, Godzi has been quite generous with Arena Stones already. It used to be 2 times or maybe 3 times harder to get them as it is today. I suggest you to increase your arena level to the next stage. and hopefully that arena key will bring you luck and more arena stones. As you are at Arena second level, I believed you only get Spartacus, Thorn Or Arena Stones which is quite a good tradeoff.

I understand what you mean. I am at Arena first level. I just started with the game and I am unsure with other players but I prefer the normal battles than the arena battles. Sometimes even boats that have lower boat power than mine can still sink my boat. It's just too unpredictable. In any case, I am just suggesting. :)

I can only play a few minutes a day so for me it's very difficult and I'm willing to pay to make the trade-off in time spent playing.

Maybe we can purchase arena keys with flooz while maintaining the now free access to it. Again, that is only my suggestion which would not affect players who do not wish to purchase flooz or could only benefit them should the developer decide to make the item craftable.

momo88

• Citizen
    • View Profile

I understand what you mean. I am at Arena first level. I just started with the game and I am unsure with other players but I prefer the normal battles than the arena battles. Sometimes even boats that have lower boat power than mine can still sink my boat. It's just too unpredictable. In any case, I am just suggesting. :)

I can only play a few minutes a day so for me it's very difficult and I'm willing to pay to make the trade-off in time spent playing.

Maybe we can purchase arena keys with flooz while maintaining the now free access to it. Again, that is only my suggestion which would not affect players who do not wish to purchase flooz or could only benefit them should the developer decide to make the item craftable.

Ah I see. Yup true I get where your trying to say, I didn't care about arena at first, it's just always finishing storyline until a certain point where I HAVE to join the arenas lol. Btw, we did raised up the Arena Stone issues way back but unfortunately its availability is as what we are seeing today. Hopefully Godzi can consider the crafting of Arena Stones (to be fair, might need more resources, we don't mind). Nevertheless, the more the better, who wants less?

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jroreyes2

Ah I see. Yup true I get where your trying to say, I didn't care about arena at first, it's just always finishing storyline until a certain point where I HAVE to join the arenas lol. Btw, we did raised up the Arena Stone issues way back but unfortunately its availability is as what we are seeing today. Hopefully Godzi can consider the crafting of Arena Stones (to be fair, might need more resources, we don't mind). Nevertheless, the more the better, who wants less?

Yes definitely. :p Arena Stones shouldn't be as easy to craft as other resources but I am just wishing that it would be available other than by fighting in the arena. I see, I hope they do reconsider. *prays*

Reaperz

• Farmer
    • View Profile
Regarding the arena the system is actually working closely to what you are proposing. I improved the algorithm to remove the poor amount of points given against weaker enemies. Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks Godzi, I can see the points awarded by enemies now makes more sense and I must say the change is positive  ;D