Author Topic: Which flooz chests are worth the risk?  (Read 3367 times)

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
Re: Which flooz chests are worth the risk?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 09:25:17 pm »
I am close to 79 Flooz again. Worried much! I have had Stellar medals 3 times in a row :o

Fingers crossed I get Ash. Want him badly.

Yippie!!! Finally, it's Ash  ;D

Congrats!!
All Android All The Time!!
Watching three streets: g0ldenbl0ss0m (my daughter's big street); RedRobot (my own street); and Booska (my husbands slightly smaller street)

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: rpamuk
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 06:54:43 am »

Yippie!!! Finally, it's Ash  ;D

Congrats!!

Thank you :D He's one fantastic hero too.

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jroreyes2
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 07:14:21 am »
Congrats on getting Ash. I wish I could get him too :)

Here is my buying history. I agree that when you buy successively you have a higher chance of getting a hero. All purchases were done in succession

Navarre chest
1 - Crossbow Excalibur 3 stars
2 - Joan
3 - Crossbow Excalibur 3 stars
4 - Robin

Dandalo
1 - Golden Knight
2 - Machine gun +
3 - Tesla

Rare Hero Chest
1 - Vlad
2 - Stellar

Bruce Chest
1 - Monki
2 - Bruce

I regret buying the Dandalo chests. Tesla's special attack is quite strong based on the cards second only to Bruce and that seems to match her performance with minor enemies but lately, unless the enemy boss is weak to lightning, her special attack isn't making much damage. Best purchases were the Navarre chest heroes and crossbows. With Robin hood, each crossbow can make a lot of damage plus his normal attack is as strong as Golden Knight's. Golden Knight's special attack is weak not worth the mana unless you're fighting the Bugonauts with the crabs or pirate boats with mines as his special attack can take care of those. Bruce's Nunchaku attack is very strong, I pair him with Joan, as long as the nose of the boat is broken Bruce can easily kill the enemy. His intimidation was useful with the Doge too.

Any one can share their experience with the arena box? I want the heroes there but when I tried (I only had 5 keys), I only got wood. How do I get the Goddess? I really like collecting the heroes haha. Thank you in advance for your insight/advice!! :)

rpamuk

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: rpamuk
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 02:35:28 pm »

Here is my buying history. I agree that when you buy successively you have a higher chance of getting a hero. All purchases were done in succession

Navarre chest
2 - Joan
4 - Robin

Dandalo
1 - Golden Knight
2 - Machine gun +
3 - Tesla

Rare Hero Chest
1 - Vlad
2 - Stellar

Bruce Chest
1 - Monki
2 - Bruce

I regret buying the Dandalo chests. Tesla's special attack is quite strong based on the cards second only to Bruce and that seems to match her performance with minor enemies but lately, unless the enemy boss is weak to lightning, her special attack isn't making much damage. Best purchases were the Navarre chest heroes and crossbows. With Robin hood, each crossbow can make a lot of damage plus his normal attack is as strong as Golden Knight's. Golden Knight's special attack is weak not worth the mana unless you're fighting the Bugonauts with the crabs or pirate boats with mines as his special attack can take care of those. Bruce's Nunchaku attack is very strong, I pair him with Joan, as long as the nose of the boat is broken Bruce can easily kill the enemy. His intimidation was useful with the Doge too.

Any one can share their experience with the arena box? I want the heroes there but when I tried (I only had 5 keys), I only got wood. How do I get the Goddess? I really like collecting the heroes haha. Thank you in advance for your insight/advice!! :)

Thank you. I love my Ash, very useful he is.

I used to try and collect every hero, but I am slowing down on that front. That's because I keep using a few heroes for all my fights because they are so much better than others :D

For the arena box, you have to look at what arena level you are. You can find that at the bottom of the left menu (Says "Arena") once you clicked on the arena. If you're arena level 1, you'll get a chance at Spartacus/arena stones/various woods. If you're arena level 2 or above, you'll get a chance at arena stones/hero medals (no more woods). As you go up the arena levels you unlock more special heroes. Goddess is at the highest arena level, 5, which you reach with 1.5 mil arena points.

As for the arena box at level 1, I used to get more wood than anything else. Then Spartacus medals. Least of all I'd get arena stones.

Miapurple

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jroreyes2
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 05:14:32 pm »

Navarre chest
2 - Joan
4 - Robin

Dandalo
1 - Golden Knight
2 - Machine gun +
3 - Tesla

Rare Hero Chest
1 - Vlad
2 - Stellar

Bruce Chest
1 - Monki
2 - Bruce

Thank you. I love my Ash, very useful he is.

I used to try and collect every hero, but I am slowing down on that front. That's because I keep using a few heroes for all my fights because they are so much better than others :D

For the arena box, you have to look at what arena level you are. You can find that at the bottom of the left menu (Says "Arena") once you clicked on the arena. If you're arena level 1, you'll get a chance at Spartacus/arena stones/various woods. If you're arena level 2 or above, you'll get a chance at arena stones/hero medals (no more woods). As you go up the arena levels you unlock more special heroes. Goddess is at the highest arena level, 5, which you reach with 1.5 mil arena points.

As for the arena box at level 1, I used to get more wood than anything else. Then Spartacus medals. Least of all I'd get arena stones.

Thank you so much! I didn't know about the arena levels and such I'm probably level 1 (or negative haha). I will check these out now. :)