Author Topic: The Random photo thread  (Read 74647 times)

Ingrid

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cocogreige
  • Plus+: Jih1005
Re: The Random photo thread
« Reply #1710 on: December 02, 2016, 05:17:10 pm »
False alarm. Not even close to WR

Selkii

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: Selkiii
  • Plus+: Selkii
« Reply #1711 on: December 02, 2016, 07:04:41 pm »
I played Gardenscape for awhile and got bored.
Visit Selkii's Flickr Photostream

“If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff." ~ Jim Richardson, NatGeo photographer

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." ~ Mark Twain

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #1712 on: December 03, 2016, 04:41:32 am »

Gah. Hopes...dashed.
One of these days some forward-thinking app designer will reinvent WR.
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

Ingrid

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cocogreige
  • Plus+: Jih1005
« Reply #1713 on: December 03, 2016, 06:29:33 am »
 :'(

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
« Reply #1714 on: December 05, 2016, 10:39:04 am »
Congrats Taeles!

So very off topic but have you guys seen the GardenScapes app game?  It has a design element like We Rule.  No wind chimes though or local village people :(

I'm currently waist deep in a Roller Coaster Tycoon Touch game thats got all the idle tapper elements of we rule with some very very nice customizability decorative and rollercoaster wise. It has a dual currency system of ingame idle earned coin thats used to purchase things you've earned, upgrade everything in your park too. The second currency are 'tickets'. You use tickets to purchase card packs (you also get lots of free card packs daily every 4hrs, watching ads and from doing daily quests). The card packs are the various rides and attractions. Reminds me of hero collector games. Collect enough hero tokens, unlock the hero. Collect enough more of that hero, upgrade the hero. Same principle for most of the things in your park but the rollercoasters you can also collect and upgrade unique track elements, etc.

Only reason I havent mentioned it yet is because its a, softlaunch and b, I wanted to see if I hit any solid paywalls before doing so. Will post about it soon :)

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: December 07, 2016, 01:32:06 pm »
I wish I could sleep this well...

wilyone

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: wilyone
  • Plus+: WilyOne
« Reply #1716 on: December 08, 2016, 11:08:38 am »
I wish I could still sleep this well...

Fixed that for you.  ;D

Does look like she has a nice comfy spot there.  Good thing cats don't try to take up the bed like dogs do.

Spikeycat2

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Plus+: Spikeycat2
« Reply #1717 on: December 08, 2016, 12:32:17 pm »
Seems she's quickly made herself at home and is very comfortable with you! My daughter and son in law have a rule In their house called 'furry immunity'. Basically if the cat is asleep on your lap you can claim furry immunity and will then be excused from doing anything, the other person has to cook the dinner, make the coffee, answer the door, phone etc.

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: December 08, 2016, 01:15:11 pm »
Seems she's quickly made herself at home and is very comfortable with you! My daughter and son in law have a rule In their house called 'furry immunity'. Basically if the cat is asleep on your lap you can claim furry immunity and will then be excused from doing anything, the other person has to cook the dinner, make the coffee, answer the door, phone etc.

oh man mrs taeles will be cursing you for bringing this law to my attention! -woots, romphs off to put mnyx permanently on his lap-

Selkii

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: Selkiii
  • Plus+: Selkii
« Reply #1719 on: December 08, 2016, 01:43:06 pm »

Fixed that for you.  ;D

Does look like she has a nice comfy spot there.  Good thing cats don't try to take up the bed like dogs do.
Last month, we finally gave in and bought a king-size bed. Our 2, under-12 lb dogs (as did our previous 2), manage to push me to the edge of the bed every night. For some reason, they leave DH alone.  >:( Humph!

Same rule applies in our home. Can't believe you haven't cottoned to this before, Taeles! PS... the excuse doesn't always work, especially if I haven't cooked dinner yet.  ::)

Visit Selkii's Flickr Photostream

“If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff." ~ Jim Richardson, NatGeo photographer

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." ~ Mark Twain

wilyone

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: December 08, 2016, 02:14:11 pm »

oh man mrs taeles will be cursing you for bringing this law to my attention! -woots, romphs off to put mnyx permanently on his lap-
You would have learned about that in due time.  All it takes is the repeated looks of, "Why are you moving when I'm so comfortable."  And as Selkii says, it doesn't always work.  Especially if another party actively absconds with said furry to tell you to go do what was asked. ;)

wilyone

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: December 08, 2016, 02:18:30 pm »

Fixed that for you.  ;D

Last month, we finally gave in and bought a king-size bed. Our 2, under-12 lb dogs (as did our previous 2), manage to push me to the edge of the bed every night. For some reason, they leave DH alone.  >:( Humph!
My 2 dogs, 25 and 17lbs respectively, seem to be magnetically attached to me when I lie down.  I evidently don't respond to dogs pushing against me so I don't go off the bed.  On the flip side, I sleep in the oddest positions.  If I toss or turn a bit, I end up with my legs positioned to not be on top of a dog.  Hm ... this might be a contributing factor to my back problem now that I think about it ... -_-;

Nattapong7

• Peasant
    • View Profile
    • เช็คเลขพัสดุ
« Reply #1722 on: March 27, 2017, 07:40:58 am »
I snagged this photo at work this morning, normally 8) 8)