Author Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt  (Read 1323 times)

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
« on: May 18, 2015, 02:25:28 pm »

Third in the series but not necessary to play the predecessors to enjoy the third.

http://kotaku.com/a-beginner-s-guide-to-the-world-of-the-witcher-1704506152

That link brings up everyone (myself included since I never beat 1 and never played 2 at all) speed on the whos and whats of this world. Its on PC, xBox One and ps4. Want to know what it plays like?

Yup, its like Skyrim on steroids :) -cracks knuckles, gets ready for tonight-

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 02:00:05 am »
Beat it, 76hrs main story with a little bit of side questing where necessary.

Apparently I managed to get the absolute worst ending of the 26 possible endings this game offers! Woo, me. :/

Spoiler for Hiden:
Adopted daughter Ciri 'lacked confidence' to kill the bi-frost threat because of certain conversation choices i made throughout the game and she died trying. Geralt went and killed the witch who stole her necklace mid way through the game and then sat in her hut crying as a hundred unpleasant came out of everywhere. The narrator stated "no one knows to this day what became of the witcher.

Not only that but because Ciri died she didnt inherit the existing kingdom from her TellySavalas racist father. And because I didn't kill him in a side quest line he lived a nice long ripe old age killing any one non human and letting the church burn everyone they they deemed unusual for any reason what so ever.

So yea, worst possible ending. :/