Author Topic: 2018 The Quantum Riddle Pt 7 UPDATE coming soon!  (Read 18596 times)

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Aberfitchjr
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Aberfitchjr
  • Plus+: Aberfitchjr
Re: Q#1 is up for the FREE FLOOZ TAILOR SHOP ITEM GIVEAWAY!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 02:05:19 pm »
<snip>

Haha wow Groc you did your research and if I could craft you a fairy wand I would LOL...

That song lyric line comes from a dance movie call YOU GOT SERVED!!!
Really good dance song  8) 8) 8)

Decent movie plot but not really... hehe but EXCELLENT Dance CHOREOGRAPHY to watch  8) ^-^

*grin* thanks, one day I will aquire a fairy wand with purple fluffy feathers ;-)

Checked out a bit of the dance moves from the 'Final Battle' and another (sorry, Swiss cheese for brains today and can't remember the other one) - from the little I could watch MAANN...  it amazes me how some people can dance like that, the way their legs move all spaghetti like.  Unfortunately I can't watch certain dance moves so I had to stop watching (don't fancy panic attacks today).  :-)

I cannot find the Bump... Bump Bump it up lyrics to any of the songs though :-(  I found a site that listed all the songs with the lyrics, but (again Swiss cheese brains) couldn't see those words - yes, I am very obsessed when searching out lyrics/songs *grin*  Is it possible you could let me know which song it is that has those lyrics?

now, back to fighting with some tricky cluster knitting to help a friend in Ontario while I am in the UK  :P :o
[/quote]

My Apologies Groc... the lyrics are actually Pump Pump Pump it up LOL... not Bump Hehe...  it is by Joe Budden - Pump it up from the movie You Got Served  ^-^ 8)

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
Re: New Players... FREE FLOOZ TAILOR SHOP ITEM GIVEAWAY!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 10:56:34 pm »
Thanks for that - I thought I was going even crazier than I already am!  :o

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 03:25:30 pm »
Bump back to the top so the new comers can see  ;D 8)

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 03:22:55 pm »
Ok Bump this to the top .... let's try the game again  ;D

I will be posting a new question at 5pm Pacific Standard Time!!!  Correct answer gets an outfit of their choice like the Monkey Z or King Billy Outfit... along with any crafted material such as a Book or Green Circuit or any ither item that takes several other crafts together to craft 1 item like the the notorious books!!!  ::) ;D

;D Stay Tuned my fellow Happy Streeters  ;D

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 09:53:26 pm »
Ok Bump this to the top .... let's try the game again  ;D

I will be posting a new question at 5pm Pacific Standard Time!!!  Correct answer gets an outfit of their choice like the Monkey Z or King Billy Outfit... along with any crafted material such as a Book or Green Circuit or any ither item that takes several other crafts together to craft 1 item like the the notorious books!!!  ::) ;D

Yippee!!!  the answer is purple fluffy unicorns that use sparkly wands *grin*
did I get it right? Bwahahahaha

ps - not that I need the prizes, I just like to play games ;-)

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 10:21:57 pm »
Ermmmmm... I got busy and forgot to post question so I apologize for my tardiness ::)  ;D

OK so Question of the Day will be related to Happy Street and Ratios to help give more examples for Groc and her soon to be Math tutoring  ;D ...

Question:  IF my winning percentage (%) on the Fortune Wheel is only 10%  then what would be the ratio between winning and losing?  :))

HINT:
(Math is unique bc it goes in many different directions and to understand Ratios you need to know how to solve them in both directions such as my question... I'm not giving you the ratio and asking for the percentage but instead the opposite... I'm giving you my winning percentage and asking for the ratio between winning and losing!!!)

;D GOOD LUCK Happy Streeters  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:36:30 pm by Aberfitchjr »

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 01:41:29 am »
9:1 
100% played you only win 10% so there is 90% loosing  (100-10=90)
Fraction would be 90/10 making it 9:1 ???

I have no idea why I have 90/10 Ė kinda looks pretty to me but canít explain it ROFL
mind you 10/90 looks kinda nice too... so that could make it 1:9

I appreciate you posting the question as you did, as it helps being able to work it both ways, but not sure if it is
9:1 or 1:9  -  9 losses to 1 win or 1 win to 9 losses or would it be 9 wins to 1 loss or 1 loss to 9 wins

Aaarrgghhh!!!  confusing myself now  :o :P, nope still not sure about this...

Relax21

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: rupsonline
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 03:17:34 am »

Question:  IF my winning percentage (%) on the Fortune Wheel is only 10%  then what would be the ratio between winning and losing?  :))

;D GOOD LUCK Happy Streeters  ;D

You win 10% times means, you win 10 times out of 100 tries. So, you lose(100-10)= 90 times out of 100. So, the ratio is 10:90, i.e, the answer is 1:9.

Hugssss :D ooh! How much I love percentages and ratios :D
Add me! I always love more friends 😍 🍭 ❤️ 😈 😇 💕

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 06:03:32 am »

You win 10% times means, you win 10 times out of 100 tries. So, you lose(100-10)= 90 times out of 100. So, the ratio is 10:90, i.e, the answer is 1:9.

why is it 1:9 could it also be 9:1?
is it because the question asks about winning and we know one answer is 10%?

if the question was that he loses 90% of the time, is that when it would be 9:1?

sorry if I sound really stupid, but I honestly struggle with some maths
I also have the attitude that no question is stupid if you are trying to learn something :-)

ps - I don't want any kind of prize, my reward will be if I can learn this  ;D

Relax21

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 06:44:48 am »

why is it 1:9 could it also be 9:1?
is it because the question asks about winning and we know one answer is 10%?

if the question was that he loses 90% of the time, is that when it would be 9:1?

sorry if I sound really stupid, but I honestly struggle with some maths
I also have the attitude that no question is stupid if you are trying to learn something :-)

ps - I don't want any kind of prize, my reward will be if I can learn this  ;D

Hi, it is not stupid at all :) And trying to learn something is never stupid, your attitude is totally right :)

Here you have to note the question "what would be the ratio between winning and losing? " Note that she asked a ratio between winning and losing. i.e, winning : losing = 1:9. Had she asked "what would be the ratio between losing and winning?" then it would be losing:winning = 9:1

You have note the question carefully to jot down the correct answer, otherwise answer would be wrong even though youur calculation is right. Hope this helps :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:48:17 am by Relax21 »

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 07:59:08 am »

Hi, it is not stupid at all :) And trying to learn something is never stupid, your attitude is totally right :)

Here you have to note the question "what would be the ratio between winning and losing? " Note that she asked a ratio between winning and losing. i.e, winning : losing = 1:9. Had she asked "what would be the ratio between losing and winning?" then it would be losing:winning = 9:1

You have note the question carefully to jot down the correct answer, otherwise answer would be wrong even though youur calculation is right. Hope this helps :)

kewl, so my thinking was correct in how it's worded and the win is 1:9 and lose is 9:1.  I think I almost understand, now to go find some worksheets to practice :-)
Thank you!!

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 08:50:10 pm »
OK Groc and Relax both win in my book and yes the correct answer can be written 2 ways:
1:9 win to lose ratio
9:1 lose to win ratio

I would of taken either as correct so both of you are correct and win the HAPPY STREET PRIZE BUNDLE!!!

;D congratulations GROC & RELAX21  ;D

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 11:05:30 pm »
Squeeee....  *air high 5's Relax*

I'm just excited in getting the right answer  ;D :))

you don't need to send me anything, but I won't say no to the Monkey outfit - or even better just a Wizard head. I already have a King Billy :-)

as for the multi make item - I have a small stash of the books and printed circuit, so you don't have to send one and if you do - pick what ever :-)

Next question please - I am not greedy so please, you don't have to send anything, I just like playing :-)

Relax21

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2015, 12:30:34 pm »
Yayyyyy!  ;D ;D could I please ask for a sir Pepin outfit if possible? And for item anything of your choice  :)) thank you soooo much!

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2015, 01:10:39 pm »
Gift bundles have been sent and Congratulations to the winners!!!  8) next question coming up soon