Author Topic: Can't recover My Singing Monsters accnt. My other son is his friend, way to ID?  (Read 8154 times)

penley75

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Logan
  • Device: Android tablet
A couple months ago my son lost his ipod touch at a museum and is was never recovered. We finally save enough for a new one, and we're trying to get his old My Singing Monsters account. I can't seem to find it with any of my e-mails (they all say invalid e-mail, even the ones I am currently using successfully, which leads me to believe I MAY have bound it to an e-mail, but it's just saying all of them are not found. Anyway, my other son has him as a friend, and I can see his world, what level he's on, etc. Is there a way to use HIS BBD ID to find my missing son's account and retrieve it? He worked very hard on it, and I'm pretty sure I bound it, but just can't recall what password I might have used.

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
I can definitely recover his account for you.   :)

Can you send me your 2nd son's BBB ID or friend code? Can you tell me your 1st son's account level and username? That information should let me identify it in your 2nd son's friend list. Once I've found your son's account I can tell you what email it's bound to (if it's bound) otherwise I can transfer his account's progress to a new account for you, all I'd need you to do is send me the BBB ID or friend code of the account you want his progress transferred to.

-Myles

penley75

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Logan
  • Device: Android tablet
I was actually able to find it, FINALLY! The support crew told me which e-mail I used, and I still couldn't get the system to recognize it so I could reset it. So...I just kept messing around until I got the right password, and WROTE DOWN the BBD #! :)

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
No worries then, i'm glad everything worked out in the end.  :))

-Myles

tybock

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: tybock1388@gmail.com
I can't recover my account connected to my sisters facebook. So i made a new one under my facebook and I can see my old one. My friend code is 16985395NH . Please help get it back. Its the account to is lvl 30 and name is tybock

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
Hey Tybock,

Sorry for the delay! I've located your lost account and transferred your progress to your Facebook bound account for you. Can you please try logging in and let me know if you need any further assistance?  :D

Have a great day!

Monster-Handler Myles

BlackIce18

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Hi! I've recently started playing MSM again (Deleted it because of low space) but all of my progress is gone and i have a new BBB ID number.. is there a way i can get my old account back? 

My old number was 13459109CD and the new one is 43711794NA

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay! I see that you've written into our support team and received assistance. Please let me know if you need any further help!

Cheers!
Myles

Jake590

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 5G
I can't recover my old account as well, My old account name is Jake590 lvl 23, The account that's friend with my old account ID is 19372012HG, The account I want my old account transferred to Friend ID is 32669522IC. Please help.

ErinRad

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Help Recovering My Nephews Account
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 06:39:29 pm »
Hi there! My nephew started an anonymous account, unlinked to an email address and lost his progress. I think I have enough info for you to recover it though.

He has since started another account linked to his game center ID and would like to transfer his anonymous progress to his new game center account.

I am friends with his anonymous account and my BBB ID is 60113771AJ and my Display name is ERAD1982. His account is the only Level 12 account in my friends list.
His new account is BBB ID 60460823GF and his display name is Bonesaw11803 and is Level 4.

Any help would be appreciated! He is young and pretty upset about his loss. :( He also is afraid that he will miss the Hoola monster :( Thanks again!

Erin

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
Jake & Erin, the fastest way to get this resolved is to contact support.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:58:16 am by ukhippo »
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft