Author Topic: Dahlia la Mode*  (Read 4656 times)

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Fynzou
Re: Dahlia la Mode*
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 08:13:36 pm »
As long as you have a train installed in your game you can earn the required cards to purchas it.

Certain card buildings open up at higher levels. This one is somewhere in the 40s, I believe.

chrsvy

• Tailor
    • View Profile
    • tweet
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: chrez89
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 11:47:40 pm »
As long as you have a train installed in your game you can earn the required cards to purchas it.

Certain card buildings open up at higher levels. This one is somewhere in the 40s, I believe.

dagnabit
Currently playing Happy Street, Clash of Clans, Supernauts and Micromon. :)

tweet | tumbl

sal-vader

• Epic Ruler B4-MF
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: sal vader
  • Plus+: sal-vader
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 05:22:32 am »
everyone complaining about lack of nyok cards. those are the ones I have the most of!

it's the zoe cards that are non existent with my game. Wish we could trade.

is the rarity of the cards somethign developers play around with and change from time to time?

HAPPY STREET: Level 58

chrsvy

• Tailor
    • View Profile
    • tweet
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 04:00:24 pm »
I agree with the trading. IRL, cards are for trading. Clearly, given the museum, hotel, etc. - the devs want to encourage as much user interaction as possible. The cards should be trade-able.

tweet | tumbl

Myzou

• "Bronze Stamp Collector"
  • Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Fynzou
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 06:00:20 pm »
I agree with the trading. IRL, cards are for trading. Clearly, given the museum, hotel, etc. - the devs want to encourage as much user interaction as possible. The cards should be trade-able.

The issue is there are users that cheat by hacking, and ruins the entire point of long-term goals like the card buildings.

I do believe something needs to be done, but not user-to-user trading.

They need to implement safe-guards on the trains. Like for instance, if you do 15 trains, and only get Pepin, Billy, and Dahlia, then the next train you do grants does a BONUS! Pop-up and grants you 2-3 Zoe and 2-3 Nyok, or something similar. I say two because the # would have to be high for the bonus to occur, and getting it would mean you hadn't gotten one of them in the time it took to get multiples of others.

Or add a way to trade cards with the game.

Say trade 2 of one card to purchase 1 of another. Or do it by "rarity." Pay 1 Zoe/Billy/Pepin for 2 Nyok/Dahlia or Vice Versa (so 2 nyok/dahlia for 1 zoe/billy/pepin) and 1 Dahlia for Nyok or Vice versa and 1 Billy/Zoe/Pepin for one Billy/Zoe/Pepin.

ubar

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
  • Game Center: (>-Finzi-<)
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 07:22:46 am »

The issue is there are users that cheat by hacking, and ruins the entire point of long-term goals like the card buildings.

People cheat at Happy Street?    ???  Do you mean that they hack the code on the app to make changes to the way it works, for example to build businesses cheaper?  It never occurred to me that people could or would cheat at Happy Street!  It's not what I would call a competitive game!  Ho hum. 

I like the slow-burn games and can't see the point in trying to cheat a game that's so laid back  ;D
My Game Centre IDs (I have two streets) are minipariate and (>-Finzi-<) .

Feel free to add me if you need more Happy Street friends.  I have red crystals, play daily on both streets and will visit you.

Brian362

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 04:03:01 pm »
Say trade 2 of one card to purchase 1 of another. Or do it by "rarity." Pay 1 Zoe/Billy/Pepin for 2 Nyok/Dahlia or Vice Versa (so 2 nyok/dahlia for 1 zoe/billy/pepin) and 1 Dahlia for Nyok or Vice versa and 1 Billy/Zoe/Pepin for one Billy/Zoe/Pepin.

That is brilliant.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 04:22:51 pm »
Brian, just in case you weren't aware (and hopefully to make it easier) hit the quote button⬆️ right about where the arrow is but further up and outside the dialog box. This way, you don't have to retype everything when you want to quote it. Unless of course, it was intentional...in that case, never mind 😆.

Brian362

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 05:32:36 pm »
Unless of course, it was intentional...in that case, never mind

Ninja, I hate the quote button unless I am quoting an entire post because I have to go back in and delete what I don't wish to quote.

Using Italics I just highlight what I want to quote and hit the diagonal I next to the bold.

I never retype anything.

If you have a way for me to quote just a sentence, I would welcome that tip. :)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 10:28:10 pm »
Unfortunately, I don't. Your way works as well but once you hit the I you can replace the letter i in the little boxes with the word quote and it'll wrap your sentence in the grey quote box.

Not sure if that makes sense but this is what I mean:
1- [ i]If you have a way for me...[/ i] (Use the diagonal i) as you would)
2- [ quote]If you have a way for me...[/ quote] (I replaced the letter i with the word quote)
3-
If you have a way for me...
(and there you are!)

chrsvy

• Tailor
    • View Profile
    • tweet
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 11:53:58 pm »
It is available at level 40 :)

tweet | tumbl