Author Topic: (3DS) Animal Crossing : New Leaf  (Read 14547 times)

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Snookiecasula
  • Plus+: Snookiecasula
Re: (3DS) Animal Crossing : New Leaf
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 07:35:04 pm »
Cool! I've got my copy reserved :D

I'm glad you got your copy reserved Snookie!  :o  When Rachel and I went to go pick up my system/game at GameStop about an hour after they opened, they only had 2 copies of the 15 they got in left.  In just over an hour!!  :o
They said most of the local stores had already sold out of the game since being released this morning, since they had only ordered 3-5 copies, thinking it wouldn't sell very well.....  ???

When I went into Game Stop last week they said they were bringing in 14 copies and 13 were already reserved. GASP! " I want to reserve a copy, NOW!" :D
Playing Clash of Kings K#1036, SuperCity and Animal Crossing.

Cosette2287

• “Crazy Old Goat”
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: Cosette2287
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 07:56:17 pm »
I just planted 3 peach trees, one of which is up to the right of my town hall, which is just to the left of my train station!  I will also leave pears on the ground in front of my notice board for anyone who needs them.  Please limit them to 3 for the first couple of weeks until everyone can get some planted, thanks!  :D

Hi, my name is Lynn....and I am addicted to Happy Street and MJ forums...It's been 10 days....ok 10 minutes...since I last played Happy Street.  I just couldn't help myself...poopy was flying overhead and all those villagers to....decorate... Hehe!!

Mangoness

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Access Entertainment
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Plus+: Mangoness
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 01:25:07 pm »
I actually wanted to stay in my tent for awhile, because its the first time being in a tent & even though it is small I liked it for being different.  However can't progress in the game without upgrading it so tomorrow I'll have my house even though I could have had it today.

Also remember to write at least 10 letters or so, because your neighbors love it but also it helps when your pockets are full.  You can't stick bugs or fish in as presents, but I like to stick my extra tools in the letters to give myself room.  I still don't have a sling shot & Ive missed about four floating presents which is a bit annoying for now.

I've forgotten how tricky sharks can be.  Them waving their fins at me just for me to miss catching them. Also when fishing feel free to toss sea bass out when pockets are full, because unfortunately they are never ending & don't pay well  in bells.

I need to get codes put in, because Ive forgotten how much fun it is to fish with a friend.  Right now my kids get excited about all the cute fish I find. So far the seahorse seems to be their favorite.

Remember to be sneaky with bugs on plants & trees.  Oh! I hate bees! I get my tree shaking in early so I get stung out of the way quick.  It seems I get stung a lot more in this game, because a few more hives drop. 

I'm already wacking a neighbor over their head a lot to get them to move out. I've never been a fan of that one particular chicken whose name Ive forgotten at the moment.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:26:55 pm by Mangoness »

Cosette2287

• “Crazy Old Goat”
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 06:23:15 pm »
I got a banana from one of my neighbors today as a thank you!!  ;D

I planted it down on my beach near my pier, and I'm soooooooo hoping that it will grow!  I will let you all know tomorrow if I will have bananas eventually to share with everyone  ;D
I have the rest of the 5 main fruits, and they should be ready for harvest tomorrow I think.

Hi, my name is Lynn....and I am addicted to Happy Street and MJ forums...It's been 10 days....ok 10 minutes...since I last played Happy Street.  I just couldn't help myself...poopy was flying overhead and all those villagers to....decorate... Hehe!!

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 10:03:49 pm »
Ok, got my town up and running. I'm Snookie from Zeppland and I have pears. :D

midgetgirl05

• “Mental Midget”
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Midgetgirl05
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 01:48:16 am »
I gave my mom a bunch of my fruit and sold the rest of it.

>_<

My mom gave me 9 cherries that I planted on Monday evening.

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 09:48:57 am »
So does other people have to be online at the same time for me to visit their town? The list brings up a blank page. :(  Nooks Junction only had a net and a shovel to purchase yesterday. I hope there is a fishing rod today. I need to earn some good cash! :D

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 10:00:52 am »
So does other people have to be online at the same time for me to visit their town? The list brings up a blank page. :(  Nooks Junction only had a net and a shovel to purchase yesterday. I hope there is a fishing rod today. I need to earn some good cash! :D

Random stuff in nooks each day and I'm wondering the same thing about visiting friends. Never had anyone listed in the train station even though I know for a fact one of my friends was online and playing this game same time as me according to the 3ds main friend menu.

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 10:09:25 am »

Random stuff in nooks each day and I'm wondering the same thing about visiting friends. Never had anyone listed in the train station even though I know for a fact one of my friends was online and playing this game same time as me according to the 3ds main friend menu.

Hmmmm...I wonder if others are able to visit anybody else. I want to check out people's villages. :)

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 11:20:07 am »
Observations :
. In order to have friends visit you need to open the gate in the train station.
. Opening the gate is done by choosing to invite in the conversation with the train manager.
. While the gate is open anyone on your friends list and absolutely anyone in wifi range can visit you.
. While the gate is open you can not sit at the managers desk.
. You can only visit friends who have opened their gate.

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 11:25:39 am »
Aha! Thanks Taeles! :D

Cosette2287

• “Crazy Old Goat”
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 11:58:01 am »
If anyone is online, I will have my gate open for the next hour or so, so feel free to come visit me.  U fortunately, my trees still aren't ready to be harvested yet.  It must be on a 3 day cycle,so hopefully all of my fruit will be ready tomorrow.  Hope to have some visitors, but if not, I'll open up my gate again this evening for awhile too, probably around 9:30 pm CST or so.

I do have cherries lying right in front of my train station.  Please only take 3 so that others can get some too and get them growing in their town, thanks!!  :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:03:11 pm by Cosette2287 »

Cosette2287

• “Crazy Old Goat”
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 12:10:01 pm »

Snookie, keep talking to Isabelle in the main hall.  Eventually she will ask you if you like
Bug catching or fishing
Better.  Answer fishing and she will talk a bit about making money fishing.  Leave the hall and walk back in.  She will ask how the fishing is going, and you will get a number of choices.  One of the will be i don't have a fishing pole!. She will sell one to you for 500 bells  :D  It's how I got mine.  Now I just need the sling shot for all those presents floating by!!

Snookiecasula

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 12:13:50 pm »

Snookie, keep talking to Isabelle in the main hall.  Eventually she will ask you if you like
Bug catching or fishing
Better.  Answer fishing and she will talk a bit about making money fishing.  Leave the hall and walk back in.  She will ask how the fishing is going, and you will get a number of choices.  One of the will be i don't have a fishing pole!. She will sell one to you for 500 bells  :D  It's how I got mine.  Now I just need the sling shot for all those presents floating by!!

Thank you Cosette!  I just tried to visit you but I keep getting error codes. :(

Wootiecat

• “Formerly Norwoods”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Wootiecat
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 12:14:54 pm »
If anyone is online, I will have my gate open for the next hour or so, so feel free to come visit me.  U fortunately, my trees still aren't ready to be harvested yet.  It must be on a 3 day cycle,so hopefully all of my fruit will be ready tomorrow.  Hope to have some visitors, but if not, I'll open up my gate again this evening for awhile too, probably around 9:30 pm CST or so.

I do have cherries lying right in front of my train station.  Please only take 3 so that others can get some too and get them growing in their town, thanks!!  :D

Thanks!  I'll drop by to pick up some cherries if I can get through, I'm seeing you, but getting a connection error. :-[   I should have a nice variety of fruits as well soon.