Author Topic: Would you like to play Happy Street on the PC?  (Read 22682 times)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
Re: Would you like to play Happy Street on the PC?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 03:42:23 pm »
I'm not too familiar with the process, but I believe it's a totally separate gamefile than your other device. I recall someone saying that its not possible to port over your data. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.

LazyLoop

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 05:35:13 pm »
Re: Linking Current Happy Street game from iPhone to MacBook through GameCenter:
Well, I can play the beginning of a new game of Happy Street on my Mac, but it won't show up in GameCenter on my Mac (it does work and is in GameCenter on my iPhone).

This is the instructions I got from Godzilab today, either I don't get it, or it didn't help:

"On your mac yo have to install the game and be connected to gamecenter too then go to menu/more/dowqnload data on your mac to recover your data."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:52:56 pm by LazyLoop »

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 08:10:56 pm »
On my Mac I only have Lion so I don't have Game Center and I'm unable to play Happy Street on my laptop.  But Gatecon has played it on his Mac and could possibly shed some light on the matter... ;)

agentexeider

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Android username: agentexeider
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2013, 01:12:51 pm »
You could always try using blue stacks, they do have a mac version of the client.

"I suppose I could part with one and still be feared."

LazyLoop

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 09:02:02 am »
Might just be me, but I don't enjoy playing Happy Street on Mac with track pad as much as I like it on iPhone with touch screen.

EvaaaW

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 06:07:34 am »
If you would like to play Happy Street or any other app on your PC, your gonna need a programed called Bluestacks App Player.

It is pretty much a android emulator made specifically for playing apps, it even connects to the internet to access online features, SO when you play it on the emulator, that progress is saved to the Servers to be ported over to your other devices.

Two Years were spent in the making of this program, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. It works just like an android device, it has access to everything including the Google play store so installing happy street or any other program is just like your phone or tablet.

BlueStacks App Player

I guess I can now cross Item 7 of my suggestions off the list. :D

-AE

Ive installed BlueStacks and all is well accept that I cant do the whole 'menu/download data'-thing. I was up to level 25 on my phone and I do not want to start over again! When I try download data first it said Im wasnt connected to the internet and now it just takes me about a minute back in the past. It does not give me the option to fill in my old username.... What to do to get my old game back??

Many thanks for your help!

agentexeider

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 03:27:33 pm »
If you would like to play Happy Street or any other app on your PC, your gonna need a programed called Bluestacks App Player.

It is pretty much a android emulator made specifically for playing apps, it even connects to the internet to access online features, SO when you play it on the emulator, that progress is saved to the Servers to be ported over to your other devices.

Two Years were spent in the making of this program, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. It works just like an android device, it has access to everything including the Google play store so installing happy street or any other program is just like your phone or tablet.

BlueStacks App Player

I guess I can now cross Item 7 of my suggestions off the list. :D

-AE

Ive installed BlueStacks and all is well accept that I cant do the whole 'menu/download data'-thing. I was up to level 25 on my phone and I do not want to start over again! When I try download data first it said Im wasnt connected to the internet and now it just takes me about a minute back in the past. It does not give me the option to fill in my old username.... What to do to get my old game back??

Many thanks for your help!

remember, that the save file on Godzi lab's server is always the LAST device that you Quit the game from, so if you have Device A and Device B, played on Device A and then play on Device B, but quit game on device B, then the save is from Device B, since Device A either didn't quit properly, didn't have an internet connection or the game is still running.

Hit the back button on your Android device to bring up the, Do you want to Quit dialogue, then hit the Green Check, this will force a save to Godzi lab's servers, so long as you have an internet connection of course.

agentexeider

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 03:33:19 pm »
I have edited the OP, I have found a app called Launcher Pro

Available Here

but install it from your BlueStacks App by typing into your search menu and click install,

for some reason it will check for network connectivity and fail, even though you are connected to the net, just hit Cancel and load the Google Play Version, should be on the far right. Once installed this will load a more familiar android environment and change the behavior of the home button, as well as having the play store there that you can install other of your favorite Play Apps.

If for what ever reason you need to go back to the default Bluestacks menus, just hit the Menu button on the right or the Bluestacks Menu button, Click "Settings" then "Applications" then "Manage Applications" find the "Launcher Pro" then hit "Clear Defaults"

which will release the home button to asking you what app it should respond to when pressed.

MrsMogsey

• "Blarney Bubbles"
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 04:16:12 am »
Can I just say a massive thank you AgentE for this, my phone isn't working atm but now I can still keep up with my Happy Street!
Thanks darling!  :-*
Guess who's back, back again? Sassy's back, tell a friend!