Author Topic: American Horror Story  (Read 5167 times)

itslivo

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
    • iRevival - Affordable iPhone, iPod & iPad Repair
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: itslivo
  • Plus+: itslivo, itsalsolivo
Re: American Horror Story
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 12:47:00 pm »
Ok, the last episode I saw was the one where the Rubber man was revealed.  There were no more saved programs on my DVR.  Is that the last one?  Was there a new show last Wed?  Ugh!!  I might have to search for it online now...

You're a whole episode behind foxy! DO NOT read the spoiler above lol! Seriously! ANYWAY ... if you go here you can watch the most recent episode online for free. And don't worry, it's FX's website so it's not illegal or anything lol.

Enjoy, and kick me if I was wrong and you are all caught up lol. But I'm pretty sure you are an episode back.

;D
Currently Playing: Clash of Clans

Gamecenter IDs (yes, 2 of them) :itslivo & iRevivalRepairs

eirule

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: eirule
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 12:55:15 am »
Ok, the last episode I saw was the one where the Rubber man was revealed.  There were no more saved programs on my DVR.  Is that the last one?  Was there a new show last Wed?  Ugh!!  I might have to search for it online now...

You're a whole episode behind foxy! DO NOT read the spoiler above lol! Seriously! ANYWAY ... if you go here you can watch the most recent episode online for free. And don't worry, it's FX's website so it's not illegal or anything lol.

Enjoy, and kick me if I was wrong and you are all caught up lol. But I'm pretty sure you are an
episode back.

;D

Yes, she is. And this last episode was so good too! lol

The episode might also be available on On Demand (for free) now, also. I think they're under "T.V. Series>>Catch Up"... or something like that.  That's how I discovered this show and was instantly hooked!

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: Itsfoxy
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 07:25:40 am »
Ok thanks so much!  I keep checking my On Demand and its still not showing up.  I'll have to watch from my computer.  Thanks for the link!!!

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 07:07:57 am »
Wow...finally watched the episode!  Seriously could Jessica Lange be any more fantastic!  This show is so freaking good!  Hopefully this week got saved on the DVR.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: tuathla
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: hivechild
  • Plus+: hivechild
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 01:28:51 pm »
You need to watch it before Sunday!
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 05:33:17 am »
I watched Wed night ep last night. 

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm kind of dissapointed that the daughter died.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 09:07:47 am »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
With the finale coming up soon, I'm wondering if the father will survive as well. If it makes it for another season, are they going to bring in an all new cast/family with the others still hanging around the house?
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2011, 09:21:11 am »
Spoiler for Hiden:
With the finale coming up soon, I'm wondering if the father will survive as well. If it makes it for another season, are they going to bring in an all new cast/family with the others still hanging around the house?

Spoiler for Hiden:
I've been wondering that as well.  As long as they keep Jessica Lange, the other cast is replaceable to be.  Though I do love Dylan McDermott.  I imagine they will have to keep the mom alive since she is carrying the spawn of Satan.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 09:43:51 am »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I've been wondering that as well.  As long as they keep Jessica Lange, the other cast is replaceable to be.  Though I do love Dylan McDermott.  I imagine they will have to keep the mom alive since she is carrying the spawn of Satan.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah, JL definitely makes the show. 

I think it would keep it fresh if they brought in new owners with each season. Considering the house's history, I do wonder if anyone has managed to get out of there and get away alive (other than Mr burnt face).

chance681

• “A Bonne Chance”
    • View Profile
    • S.H.A.R.E.
  • Device: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Plus+: chance681
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 10:27:07 am »
If you are caught up to now...
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was surprised to find out that Tate killed the male couple since we had been given the impression that was a murder suicide...

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 11:08:05 am »
So last nights episode was the finale? 

Spoiler for Hiden:
I was kind of disappointed.  The labor took way to long and we didn't even get to see the kids.  And, what was that thing in the basement with the truck?

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 06:40:55 pm »
No, there's one more episode after that called 'Afterbirth.'

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »

Itsfoxy

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 06:31:23 am »
Finally caught up with all the episodes. 

Next year will definately be interesting.  Hopefully it won't be cheesy.  If they get a new family every week, I probably won't stay interested.  I need to invest time in the characters.  We will see.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 01:21:08 pm »
Finally caught up with all the episodes. 

Next year will definately be interesting.  Hopefully it won't be cheesy.  If they get a new family every week, I probably won't stay interested.  I need to invest time in the characters.  We will see.

Did you read the article in my last post?

I was a bit skeptical but after thinking on it, I'm quite looking forward to seeing what next season brings now!