Author Topic: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems  (Read 187039 times)

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: tuathla
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: hivechild
  • Plus+: hivechild
Re: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 08:28:33 am »
No disconnect. All I did was go from the village to the mountain, craft and go back to the village where Pepin had a new request waiting for me. I'm not sure a shutdown would help considering it's queued up the next request at that point but if it happens again, I will try it.

It's only ever happened with Pepin and requests for something that needs crafting on the mountain.
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 08:50:40 am »
No disconnect. All I did was go from the village to the mountain, craft and go back to the village where Pepin had a new request waiting for me. I'm not sure a shutdown would help considering it's queued up the next request at that point but if it happens again, I will try it.

It's only ever happened with Pepin and requests for something that needs crafting on the mountain.

Hmm...weird. Maybe let Godzilab know if it happens again.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: tuathla
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: hivechild
  • Plus+: hivechild
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:41 am »
Yeah, I definitely will. First time it was irritating but I figured it was just a fluke. The second time was a bit much to be coincidence.
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

Thracey

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 02:13:51 pm »
When choosing shoes or glasses for a birthday, it's possible to get the same exact shoes or glasses that the villager is already wearing. It's a big disappointment after waiting several levels to change your shoes, and basically wastes the birthday.

Ever since the last update, new hats sometimes have a strange color cast to them that is only removed after visiting a new environment. The hats end up darker than they should be, almost like they're overlaid with black.

Also, sometimes when I delete a house the villager that was in the house doesn't get deleted and just walks around being sad. This is fixed by restarting the app, though.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »
I came across this one bug or something when I visited my friend's village (SurrealReality):

The whole conversation from Pepin is:

"I got issues to discuss..."    "Something bad bad bad happened..."    "The time of your device has been changed..."    This could result in weird behaviors in your village..."    "Crafting or resources could take more time to grow..."    "Ah... I can see at your face... You are starting to worry..."    "Well this should fix itself after a few hours..."    "Listen... This should not happen anymore or other cataclysms might happen..."

**and yes, my time is set just fine on my devices I play Happy Street on...**

Zenrin

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad mini
  • Game Center: zenrinz
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 04:21:45 pm »
Well that's sort of ominous ???

I think he's evil ;)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 04:41:55 pm »
Tick, tock, tick, tock....Be afraid! Be very afraid!  :-X

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 06:49:19 pm »
Tick, tock, tick, tock....Be afraid! Be very afraid!  :-X

Hook's afraid of an old dead croc!

SurrealReality

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: SurrealReality
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 08:27:47 pm »
I came across this one bug or something when I visited my friend's village (SurrealReality):

Odd.... Do you remember about what time you visited?

Happy Street level 50 :D
Please visit my Sea Side Street! I will visit you at least as often as you visit me.
If gifted a red or yellow crystal, I will gift a blue crystal in return.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2012, 06:23:37 am »

Odd.... Do you remember about what time you visited?

About 30 minutes prior from when I posted about it.

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2012, 12:05:25 pm »
I posted a more detailed inquiry at touch arcade, but basically, if you guys could check the following it might help pin down a small (and relatively inconsequential bug).

1.) Look at your level 3 businesses that are not part of a combo and not next to a decoration. Do they say +0% or +10%?

2.) If you are upgrading a business to level 3 (that is not part of a combo), check its bonus immediately after the upgrade finishes. Does it have +10%?

3.) If the answer to #2 is 'yes,' move the business around a couple of times. Does this effect the bonus or does it stay at 10%

4. If the answer to #2 is 'yes,'  manually close and restart the app. Is the bonus still 10% or is it at 0? If you don't know how to manually close and restart you could just check the next morning. 

Zenrin

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »
The last 3 times the construction guy has come to my village, as he was walking, he stopped to make googley hearts with one of my villagers then turned around and  went back to his truck without going to my building that's upgrading >:( >:(

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 05:34:37 pm »
The last 3 times the construction guy has come to my village, as he was walking, he stopped to make googley hearts with one of my villagers then turned around and  went back to his truck without going to my building that's upgrading >:( >:(

In Canada, we call those guys government contractors  ;D

Zenrin

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 06:42:50 pm »

In Canada, we call those guys government contractors  ;D
Lol ;D

skylark

• Tailor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2012, 10:04:25 pm »
My game lags when I'm online. Because of the lag, sometimes when I play the Dungeon game it doesn't register my key presses so I end up losing the pattern.

It's not really a problem (could this be considered as one?) - but when visitors (regular one or a construction worker, flying blue bird etc) exit their car and slip on a bird poop, they stand for a while then go back to their vehicle and leave without buying anything/decreasing the construction time