Author Topic: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems  (Read 186821 times)

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
Re: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems
« Reply #2205 on: September 24, 2017, 12:28:35 am »
I usually play offline then turn on my wifi after I have done all my maintenance with my iPad street. I had no problem being offline, however online I kept getting kicked out several times even though nothing changed - if I get a visitor or a piece of mail, I tend to get kicked out if I am active on my street.

I do find that when a new theme is released, I get kicked out a lot then it settles down within the week or less time.

Good luck, I'd be lost without being able to play offline with all the kick outs I get while online :-)

UnwrittenTale

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
  • Game Center: UnwrittenTale
« Reply #2206 on: October 09, 2017, 09:04:26 pm »
I cannot see my brother's street in my friend list anymore, he is on Android.

I tried to enter his name and re-add him,
but an error message comes up saying he is already a friend.

Any solutions?

Please help! He just got back into the game. :c

Blossom

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #2207 on: October 11, 2017, 08:42:53 am »
I cannot see my brother's street in my friend list anymore, he is on Android.

I tried to enter his name and re-add him,
but an error message comes up saying he is already a friend.

Any solutions?

Please help! He just got back into the game. :c

Can he see you on his list? If he fell off your list bc he wasn't playing it may take a little while for him to reappear. Maybe if he sends you some requests or mail it will help update your list? No idea if that'll work but it can't hurt.
All Android All The Time!!
Watching three streets: g0ldenbl0ss0m (my daughter's big street); RedRobot (my own street); and Booska (my husbands slightly smaller street)

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Aberfitchjr
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: Aberfitchjr
  • Plus+: Aberfitchjr
« Reply #2208 on: October 17, 2017, 04:44:47 pm »
No problems with my game BUTTTT...
if I try to visit anyone I get the loading LAG and then get kicked out... Other than that i can open mail and answer requests but also if I try to write a message or respond to message it freezes my entire phone and need to pull battery out  :o ...
Still have everyone on my friends list and
Can't wait to be able to send prize packs without any crashing  ;D ... CHEERS  ^-^
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:46:41 pm by Aberfitchjr »

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: October 18, 2017, 06:47:57 pm »
OK there are SOOOOO Many New Amazing Themes during the 2 years I was MIA that I need to start another New Street or make a back up copy of my current Original Street which I have and just wipe my original current street but keep my level  ;D BUT This will take some time to get my street caught up especially with my OCD  ::) ^-^

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: October 31, 2017, 08:07:13 pm »
did not have any issues visiting or sending gifts 2 days ago but ever since my crash yesterday after sending out gifts i did a restore and at the moment i am getting stuck on the loading screen when I HIT VISIT but i can clear out the loading icon by hitting back and changing to a different map location... just a heads up to those waiting for their SPOOKTACULAR Prize Bundles of Happiness  ;D  They will go out ASAP... CHEERS  8) ^-^

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: November 02, 2017, 05:15:36 am »
It's the gremlins!!  They are everywhere!!
I find if I stick my tongue out to the side, cross my ankles, hum songs (trying to find the one with all the power to work) and use my left hand - I can stay connected for longer that 2 minutes.

Videos don't work for iPad or kindle :-(
Kicked out if making things, visiting, answering mail, having hotel guests arrive, being Tuesday....

I am still waiting to hear if anything can be done.
:-/

xoxoRosita

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: xoxoRosita
« Reply #2212 on: November 02, 2017, 02:56:14 pm »
It's the gremlins!!  They are everywhere!!
I find if I stick my tongue out to the side, cross my ankles, hum songs (trying to find the one with all the power to work) and use my left hand - I can stay connected for longer that 2 minutes.

Videos don't work for iPad or kindle :-(
Kicked out if making things, visiting, answering mail, having hotel guests arrive, being Tuesday....

I am still waiting to hear if anything can be done.
:-/

Oh no! Godzi, please help Groc!

Is the video prompt not showing up at all or does it just go black when you try to watch one? I know if I disconnect and reconnect to wifi a couple of times, my videos will eventually come up if they aren't popping up right away. Good luck!
sig under construction. happy holidays!

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: November 04, 2017, 03:11:04 am »
It has been horrible this morning!!
After several attempts, I was able to visit and answer mail - did manage to loose Flooz and guests though :-(

On the kindle, I get the whole video, then it crashes, sometimes it's a quick flash af a video and I will get a Flooz, but more often than not, it crashes.

On the iPad, it kicks me out after watching, or I'm just not allowed to tap on it.

Please, I also beg Godzi to help - I am still waiting for someone to get back to me!

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: November 04, 2017, 02:28:08 pm »
Seems the game is freezing up due to the weekend traffic I assume  :)) ... i can not visit my mines or friends without a loading screen freeze and need to force close lol ...GIFT BUNDLES will make its' way ASAP via HSiMiSA Holiday Express Air Shipping via Magical Flying Train powered by the SPIRIT OF HAPPY STREET XMAS  ;D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ^-^

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: November 09, 2017, 07:42:58 am »
*waves* excuse me Godzi people!!
I am having major issues with my Main Street! 
I can't send gifts, I get kicked out receiving mail, doing visits, making things and requesting guests to stay at my hotel - if I do get a guest, I am usually kicked out within a minute and loose the guest.  The videos also are making me crash - either via the mail or by the shop.

The kindle street can crash watching videos as well :-(

tehuti88

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Android username: MerryCourtlyDrawing
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #2216 on: March 11, 2018, 10:59:22 pm »
Crud. Can't play anymore for some reason tonight, I've never had so much trouble before!  :'(

The help request I just submitted to Godzi...

I played Happy Street earlier yesterday without any issues, but upon starting it again an hour or so later, every time I tried to sort my friends list alphabetically, it would close and say it had stopped working. Then it started crashing immediately after I tried to load it, so now the game is completely unresponsive.

Additionally, my tablet generated a notification that the game was slowing the tablet down (it had ten errors, I assume all the times it had crashed today) and I should "fix it" by putting it to sleep. I did so, and tried restarting the game, but the error persists. Force-stopping the game didn't help either.

I just tried force-stopping the game and then clearing the cache (I did not clear the data), and it tried downloading an update with the Christmas splash screen! My most up-to-date game had the St. Patrick's Day update, so I really hope I haven't lost all that progress/data. I believe I'm on level 58 (or 59?) and have over 45,192 experience points (didn't get to count the most recent total) and 12,390 Flooz.

I won't open the game again until I receive instructions on how to fix this, just in case.

I hope their tech support is still active. :(