Author Topic: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems  (Read 187036 times)

Godzi Lab

• godzilab
    • View Profile
Re: [Happy Street] Bugs, crashes or problems
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 09:01:52 am »
Yeah, we fixed it remotely too. Thanks

Three buckets lost with the update.
Have you done Sopica's fountain quest (see http://mojo-farm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2202.msg93374#msg93374)? We all seem to have lost 3 buckets with that quest :(

Yes I did that quest and lost the buckets. Just mentioned it because I think it was a bug and maybe they can fix it for the people who still have to upgrade :)

Godzi Lab

• godzilab
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 09:02:32 am »
Has anyone had a problem with the floating saloon? It's uh... Odd. I'm almost positive this isn't supposed to happen, and it's making me consider deleting it, which is unfortunate because it cost 50 Flooz... Does anyone know how to fix this?

This was also fixed remotely on iOS. Kill the app and relaunch it if you are on iOS

Yee

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4
  • Game Center: Symyeelau
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 08:34:29 pm »
I uninstall then reinstall happy street, followed instructions from happy street help page. But I lost everything!! Not happy  :'(...

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 09:14:15 pm »
I uninstall then reinstall happy street, followed instructions from happy street help page. But I lost everything!! Not happy  :'(...

Did you restore your game data after reinstalling?

Menu>More>Download Data

Yee

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 09:26:43 pm »

Did you restore your game data after reinstalling?

Menu>More>Download Data

Oh no... I didn't back up my data before uninstall.. I thought happy street like other games (tiny tower) even you uninstall then reinstall everything remain the same?

I visited my own street via my husband's happy street, everything is still there, but level showing level 1..

Yee

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 10:15:12 pm »
Heheh, problem solved. Data restored.

Zenrin

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad mini
  • Game Center: zenrinz
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 06:47:36 am »
Heheh, problem solved. Data restored.
Don't worry Yee, I did the same thing early on and went into a panic.
Everyone here was nice and helped me too  :)

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:55 pm »
I've submitted the following bug report directly to Godzilab. I encourage other players who are having the same issues to also submit a report so that the issue is seen as widespread (every player I've talked to who has a large enough cave is dealing with it):

"Dear Godzi Lab,

I wanted to submit a formal bug report, since I know you are busy working on more content for the game and do not see every discussion on Touch Arcade and Mojo Farm.

Currently, when a player expands the cave a fourth time, the refresh-rate for iron and mushrooms doubles. I have tested this several times over the last few days and confirmed it with other high level players on touch arcade.

So, to be clear, if a player has expanded their cave 1, 2, or 3 times, then resources replenish approximately every 1hr45min period. If a player expands four or more times, then the they must wait twice as long for mushrooms and iron to respawn. My cave has been expanded five times, and it takes 3hrs and 30 minutes for a full refresh.

To put things in even more concrete terms, a player whose cave has been expanded five times is losing about 90 iron to this bug every day, and cannot generate more iron per day than players who have only expanded three times.

I hope I have described the bug clearly. Please let me know if you have any further questions, and thank you for your time and consideration.

-JRJ "

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 05:56:06 pm »
A couple of quick updates.

Godzilab has confirmed that expanding the forest, mountain, and cave has no effect on how many flowers, stone, and iron you can generate, respectively. All it does is give you a larger space to fill at the same rate, so you can check back less frequently. It does NOT allow you to produce more resources.

In the case of iron, they are considering moving away from this model to one where having a bigger cave produces proportionally more iron and mushrooms.

I think this is a good idea. :)

A lot of players (myself included!) have already purchased expansions thinking that it would help them pay for things faster - after all, it's only logical to think so!

So, to clarify, the iron situation is not a bug, but changes are being considered so that players wont be confused by a lack of rewards from bigger caves.

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »
The last few hours is the connection with the game center not correct. I'm logged in, but when I try to visit my friends, there is a message to wait till the  connection with the game center is made. There are also no messages from friends, no visiters for my hotel etc. It's like playing off line, but the pop up from the game center shows everytime that I log in.

Everything is back to normal now!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:17:27 am by Mage01 »
Carpe Diem

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: tuathla
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: hivechild
  • Plus+: hivechild
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 05:47:10 pm »
It's not a big deal, but a few times now when I've clicked on the little find a villager bubble over someone's head, the person they're looking for has been inside their home so there is no way to 'find' them. The only thing to do is dismiss the request.
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 07:40:20 pm »
It's not a big deal, but a few times now when I've clicked on the little find a villager bubble over someone's head, the person they're looking for has been inside their home so there is no way to 'find' them. The only thing to do is dismiss the request.

If you wait about 10 seconds, they'll pop back out and then you can complete the request.

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 08:58:28 pm »

If you wait about 10 seconds, they'll pop back out and then you can complete the request.

I must be incredibly impatient then because I thought I'd waited at least that long before.  ;D I will wait it out next time and see if they show up.
Please PM me before sending a request through GC or Android so I know who you are! Thanks. :)
 "Puddy cat, puddy cat, what do you hear, to cause that irrational twitch of your ear?" 
"I hear the lullaby Mother cat croons, to the play-weary kittens on Jupiter's moon."

hivechild

• White Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 07:40:02 am »
Ok, twice now Pepin has offered a deal for something that requires crafting on the mountain (the first time a hammer, the second time a brick oven) so I went to the mountain, began crafting, returned to the village, and the quest is gone and no longer active (nor fulfilled).

Pepin is just hanging out in the village with something else he wants from me instead. Very annoying.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 08:03:58 am »
Did you get disconnected from your Internet connection? Also, sometimes when you change locations everything disappears from the main area. A quick shutdown from the multitask bar should fix it. Hope that helps :)