Author Topic: Hotel Builder's Guild  (Read 1063 times)

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
Hotel Builder's Guild
« on: September 14, 2012, 09:15:33 pm »
I thought I'd create a thread devoted to crystal trading between players who have not fully upgraded their hotels (donations from Hotel Barons welcome :)  ).

Here you can post periodic status updates about how many crystals of each color you still need in order to complete every remaining hotel upgrade. I know the final upgrade requires 30 of each color, but I don't know about the two before that.

I currently have 80 blue crystals (so about 40 up for grabs).

I need at least 30 each of yellow and red.

Let the Hotel free-for-all begin!

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
Re: Hotel Builder's Guild
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:58:51 pm »
I think that the best way to get crystals in other colours then your own, is to look in your friends list and ask for a crystal in the colour you see with their name. Everybody has a lot of crystals in one colour and would send you one.
Carpe Diem

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Builder's Guild
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 12:32:43 pm »
I feel kind of dumb asking this at level 14, but I haven't seen an option to ask my friends for items anywhere (I've looked!). The only time I can send requests is for items required for a current upgrade. So if I want to build up a supply of crystals for future upgrades, is there a way to ask for them in-game?

Also, nearly every friend I have who isn't at the level cap also produces blue crystals. I count 5 friends from this forum who are lower level than me and produce blue. Sheri G is level 16 (so maybe she hasn't finished her hotel?) and produces red. I have once friend from toucharcade who produces yellow and is level 17, and another friend (who seems to have found me through the grapevine on GC) who produces red and is level 9.

So basically, me and that level 9 guy can send each other crystals all day.  ;D

Current stats:

Two-star hotel, 8 yellow and 9 red in reserve for future upgrades.