Author Topic: The BBB Team's Thread  (Read 36638 times)

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
Re: The BBB Team's Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 11:06:47 am »
That's awesome you've done all those voices and can't wait to see what other monsters are to come in the future updates!  Did you do any voices for the new monsters (on the new islands)?

I'll guess you'll have to find out.  ;D

lol...tease!  You know what would be awesome...if you recorded a remix of yourself singing all the voices of the monsters that "you" do and then post it on YouTube (unlisted; only available via link) for us to listen to.

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: TheMattyStew
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 11:11:59 am »
Here is one already: is there any fix rule for the breeding of monsters? Seems like some folks have experienced different results so far.

Also I like to know will you implement in the future that we can accept orders from our friends or will it remain just to take a look at their islands?

Looking forward to the new mind blowing islands  ;D

Re: breeding monsters... I would say it's equal parts an art and a science.  :P I think in future updates to the game there will be more method to the madness i.e. a more precise probability of producing the desired monster type. For now, keep on trying! Remember, even if you breed a monster you weren't expecting, place him to gain XP and then sell him!

Re: Orders from friends... this is a feature that has also been discussed by the team. We will see.  :)

That's awesome you've done all those voices and can't wait to see what other monsters are to come in the future updates!  Did you do any voices for the new monsters (on the new islands)?

lol...tease!  You know what would be awesome...if you recorded a remix of yourself singing all the voices of the monsters that "you" do and then post it on YouTube (unlisted; only available via link) for us to listen to.

That does sound like fun! A lot of my monsters are of the Plant elemental 'persuasion'... Maybe I'll get dressed up...

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 11:17:19 am »
Here is one already: is there any fix rule for the breeding of monsters? Seems like some folks have experienced different results so far.

Also I like to know will you implement in the future that we can accept orders from our friends or will it remain just to take a look at their islands?

Looking forward to the new mind blowing islands  ;D

Re: breeding monsters... I would say it's equal parts an art and a science.  :P I think in future updates to the game there will be more method to the madness i.e. a more precise probability of producing the desired monster type. For now, keep on trying! Remember, even if you breed a monster you weren't expecting, place him to gain XP and then sell him!

Re: Orders from friends... this is a feature that has also been discussed by the team. We will see.  :)

That does sound like fun! A lot of my monsters are of the Plant elemental 'persuasion'... Maybe I'll get dressed up...

Hey, if you wanna dress up...that's cool.  As long as it's not the same kind of "dress-up" that Gatecon and Ninja do together (they're fans of 'Bosom Buddies':o

lmao  ;D :P

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 11:19:32 am »
Sshhhh
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

mokkabee

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Epic Snake
  • Plus+: mokkabee
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2012, 11:21:05 am »
Re: breeding monsters... I would say it's equal parts an art and a science.  :P I think in future updates to the game there will be more method to the madness i.e. a more precise probability of producing the desired monster type.

Alrighty... Thanks a lot, for time being I'll keep on trying and let myself surprised.  :)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2012, 11:36:03 am »

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 12:40:53 pm »
Matthew out of interest who voiced the Furcorn?
Just wondering if you could thank them for implanting the voice in my brain non-stop all day.
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
  • Game Center: TheMattyStew
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 12:48:33 pm »
Matthew out of interest who voiced the Furcorn?
Just wondering if you could thank them for implanting the voice in my brain non-stop all day.

That's Dave Kerr, responsible for a lot of the production, design and all of the music in the game!

I'll pass along the compliments...  ;)

BBB_Dave

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:42 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and see how things are going. Sorry I haven't said hi in a while but we've been very busy incorporating your feedback...

a cartoon idea I'd like to see.... a cartoon with a child getting a Clamble for Christmas when they really wanted a Furcorn...

cheers and we ARE listening!

RotomGuy

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: RotomGuyz
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2012, 01:08:32 pm »
The next island looks a lot like the Water Island, and Water and Cold are the only elements not to be rejected on a an island yet, and water probably wouldnt be rejected on its own island, which means no Mammott on the Water Island! Can the Toe Jammer do it on his own?

BBBPD

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 10:48:09 am »
Hello, players! I am Phoebe, a new member of the BBB team. I will be taking over BBB_MJS's duties monitoring the MSM forums. I look forward to helping you in the future.

EvilMummy

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2013, 11:01:05 am »
Welcome Phoebe

Not_A_Singing_Monster

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2013, 01:20:57 pm »
Hey Phoebe. Glad to have you join us. Was wondering when Matt was going to get some help. That man was being pulled in 20 different directions, but he still managed to maintain one of the highest degrees of professionalism and customer service I have seen from any online (and even brick front) company.

Guess now there are three of you being pulled in 19 different directions each :-)

"Monitoring the forums", is that another way of saying baby-sitting us kids and preventing us from misbehaving? J/k ;-)

Now, how about sharing some future plans? How many more monsters and islands are you guys hoping to get out this year? Will the next update have new islands, and how many? So many questions....not sure where to start :-)

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2013, 11:57:11 am »
Hello everybody! My name is Myles and I joined the BBB team a short while ago as a Customer Support Rep. I bite rarely and  i'll probably poke around on your forums every time I get caught up. I'll try and answer any questions I see when i'm around. ;D

Now to go find an avatar of my favorite monster...

EvilMummy

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2013, 12:37:17 pm »
Welcome Myles.  Hope you also look at the feedback thread - my friends list is bugging me ;)  Will you be active on the Wiki too?