Author Topic: The BBB Team's Thread  (Read 36637 times)

birg

• Artist
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 1
Re: The BBB Team's Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 06:05:15 pm »
Hello everyone. Ok so its friday night, and im playing MSM! again! No Im not at work, i just have to admit that, even after creating enviro art, buildings, decorations, etc since February. and play testing this game, I am STILL highly addicted!...I know right now that there are only 2 islands available to you all, but I still have island 3's SUPER tunes in my head....it is no longer available for me, i have to play without the developers builds now, but just wanted to share with you all that you will likely LOVE the new island 3 music, and monsters and everything. It will be released in September and i can hardly wait!!! I Love the enthusiasm on this site and wholly share the same with you! (im writing this while i wait to see what hatches next, lol! ) Im at level 17 now, and have spent i think around 12$.
Oh not sure if pple saw this, but did you know that in the market/currency, if you scroll all the way to the end, you can convert 50 diamonds into tonnes of coins :) I didnt know that for the longest time, so thought id mention it.
random question: what is your favourite currency art? ---i drew all those, and my fave is the tub o grub! I had such fun doing that one...Chris and i thought it would be great to see it running around the island! lol!
Cheers! Birg :)

Birg :)

colorqueen

• “Royal Hiney”
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: Colorlady
  • Plus+: colorqueen
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 07:44:17 pm »
Hey birg! My favourite currency would have to be the cart of diamonds with the pick on top. A close second is the dumpster of diamonds. All of the food currency is fun, feeding these monsters junk food is hilarious! Oh, turkey excepted.
And yes, the addiction factor of this game is great! It is such a feel good game, I find myself singing out different characters all day long! Love it!

Kissembyebye

• "The Greyt One"
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Kissembyebye
  • Plus+: Kissembyebye
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2012, 08:20:14 pm »
Birg - that's a tough question.  The artwork is great on all of them!  I do like the name 'Diamond Dumpster'. 

I would have to agree with the tub o' grub, though, on the artwork.  A genuine claw-footed tub - love it!

birg

• Artist
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 1
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2012, 09:19:49 pm »
The diamond dumpster! Lol!! Good reason to become a dumpster diver I guess :) Thankyou ! And yes so addictive... I play every morning before work and the tunes make me smile and I get absolutely stoked to get in to the office! Finding this forum is also addictive! Thankyou for being here!

Birg :)

Kissembyebye

• "The Greyt One"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:23 pm »
The diamond dumpster! Lol!! Good reason to become a dumpster diver I guess :) Thankyou ! And yes so addictive... I play every morning before work and the tunes make me smile and I get absolutely stoked to get in to the office! Finding this forum is also addictive! Thankyou for being here!

My husband rehabs real estate so I'm always skirting around construction dumpsters at some house or another.  I've never seen one yet, though, that is as sparkly as yours.  Maybe that's why I like it so much.  lol!

And yes, this forum is VERY addictive.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 10:07:51 pm »

We're all happy to have y'all here and I'm personally excited as more and more of BBB (or anyone that has helped with MSM) are showing up here on our wonderful forum.  We'll grow on you like that rash grows on Gatecon & y'all will be coming back for more.  ;D

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 11:37:35 pm »
You promised you wouldn't mention the rash!

Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2012, 03:50:40 am »
Birg - the names of the different resource packages are great. They depictions match the names very well too. Love the name and picture of the tub of grub :). Now you mention having it run across island I can't stop thinking about The Luggage from the Discworld series. I think the tub of grub definitely needs more legs on it!
Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: TheMattyStew
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:21 am »
Hey Mojo-Farm!

I'm Matt, a member of the Big Blue Bubble team here specifically to answer your questions and meet your needs to the absolute best of my ability!

I've been a BBB gamer for a while now - if you haven't already checked out MSM's "sister games" you can do so here:

Thumpies - this is where the MSMonsters of the same name come from. In many ways, this is MSM's predecessor - similarly lush and stimulating artwork and music.

Fling-a-Thing! - classic arcade fun.

I find both of those great ways to pass the time while you're waiting for monsters to breed, generate coins, goodies to bake, etc. But enough about them...  :P

In addition to being a member of the BBB team, I had the awesome opportunity to work on the demo which would eventually become the Plant Island song, and then later to provide official vocals for several of the MSMonsters! I am:

• Half of the "Mammott"
  • "Potbelly"
  • "Fwog"
  • "Oaktopus"
I was also a beta tester in the weeks prior to the game's official universal release, so chances are if you're experiencing a bug (which we're hoping are becoming more far and few in between), I've experienced it at one point too! (and can advise with you how to get it fixed) ;)

I am looking forward to getting to know my fellow gamers in this forum and to answer any questions you may have for the team!

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. The next couple of islands are going to blow your mind. :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:27:39 am by BBB_MJS »

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2012, 10:52:31 am »
Hey Mojo-Farm!

I'm BBB_MJS, a member of the Big Blue Bubble team here specifically to answer your questions and meet your needs to the absolute best of my ability!

I've been a BBB gamer for a while now - if you haven't already checked out MSM's "sister games" you can do so here:

Thumpies - this is where the MSMonsters of the same name come from. In many ways, this is MSM's predecessor - similarly lush and stimulating artwork and music.

Fling-a-Thing! - classic arcade fun.

I find both of those great ways to pass the time while you're waiting for monsters to breed, generate coins, goodies to bake, etc. But enough about them...  :P

In addition to being a member of the BBB team, I had the awesome opportunity to work on the demo which would eventually become the Plant Island song, and then later to provide official vocals for several of the MSMonsters! I am:

• Half of the "Mammott"
  • "Potbelly"
  • "Fwog"
  • "Oaktapus"
I was also a beta tester in the weeks prior to the game's official universal release, so chances are if you're experiencing a bug (which we're hoping are becoming more far and few in between), I've experienced it at one point too! (and can advise with you how to get it fixed) ;)

I am looking forward to getting to know my fellow gamers in this forum and to answer any questions you may have for the team!

Cheers,

BBB_MJS

P.S. The next couple of islands are going to blow your mind. :D

Welcome Matthew!  lol, I just saw your same post at TA and was wondering if you were going to post here as well!  We're happy to see more and more of the BBB team members signing up on our forum and dropping by to help us out or just simply share the same excitement/enthusiasm we have for My Singing Monsters!

That's awesome you've done all those voices and can't wait to see what other monsters are to come in the future updates!  Did you do any voices for the new monsters (on the new islands)?

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:30 am »
Hey Matthew,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great introduction.

Good to know we now have a point of contact for our ever growing list of questions. Can't wait to see the next islands...are we still due for the next one this month?

Out of interest, which half of Mammott are you? - left or right, top or bottom? 😜

As the voice behind Fwog perhaps you would like to be involved in choosing the winning name in this week's competition?

http://mojo-farm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.0

Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

mokkabee

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Epic Snake
  • Plus+: mokkabee
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 10:56:06 am »
Hi there BBB_MJS  :D

I absolutely fell in love with your game.
I was looking for quite some time in vain for any game that I can Seattle down with as substitution for the dying WeRule but never found any until MSM now :) and it is even more than I expected. :)

So you will answer our questions if we have some in-game stuff related to MSM ;)
That's wonderful!

Here is one already: is there any fix rule for the breeding of monsters? Seems like some folks have experienced different results so far.

Also I like to know will you implement in the future that we can accept orders from our friends or will it remain just to take a look at their islands?

Looking forward to the new mind blowing islands  ;D

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 10:56:41 am »
That's awesome you've done all those voices and can't wait to see what other monsters are to come in the future updates!  Did you do any voices for the new monsters (on the new islands)?

I'll guess you'll have to find out.  ;D

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 10:59:14 am »
Hey Matthew,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great introduction.

Good to know we now have a point of contact for our ever growing list of questions. Can't wait to see the next islands...are we still due for the next one this month?

Out of interest, which half of Mammott are you? - left or right, top or bottom? 😜

As the voice behind Fwog perhaps you would like to be involved in choosing the winning name in this week's competition?

http://mojo-farm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.0

Lol I'd like to think I'm the bottom half. My deep manly register really does the trick.  :P

And I would love to be involved. The Fwoggie is very near and dear to my heart.

Kissembyebye

• "The Greyt One"
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 11:00:21 am »

You forgot front or back.   ;D