Author Topic: The BBB Team's Thread  (Read 30861 times)

nefer795

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: nefer795
  • Plus+: nefer795
Re: The BBB Team's Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 05:08:14 am »
The cats are SO cute.. No way am I letting my cats play with my phone though ::)
Good luck for the new school year Maggie. Hope it's better where you are than here in England :(
Thankyou all We Rule friends. Now playing Hay Day lvl 47 and Happy Street
              😺😺😺Ella😺😺😺

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:11 am »
Welcome to everyone from Big Blue Bubble :).  I'm really enjoying playing. I'm especially impressed by the neat little details. Like being able to mute and unmute monsters, the time warp (which is fun), the decorations that you can play when in viewing mode, and the 3D sound (which is awesome! I zoomed in on my islands and took a wander around. Increasing and decreasing the volume of sounds as you get closer or farther away from what is making the sound is a very nice touch in this game). I hope then game is a smash hit (yeah, pun intended!! ;D)
Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

Hollish

• Design Assistant
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android phone
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 11:10:19 am »
Hey everyone! I'm Erik, I handled the majority of numbers for My Signing Monsters. So if you want someone to be upset with for having to wait 24 hours for a monster, I'm your guy.

Either way, it's great to hear that everyone's enjoying the game so far, and I hope you guys continue to.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 11:21:28 am »
Hey everyone! I'm Erik, I handled the majority of numbers for My Signing Monsters. So if you want someone to be upset with for having to wait 24 hours for a monster, I'm your guy.

Either way, it's great to hear that everyone's enjoying the game so far, and I hope you guys continue to.

Welcome Erik!  The Entbrat is awesome and well worth the wait!  I just wish he was easier to create/breed in the first place...lol  :D

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, 11:44:22 am »
Hi Erik,

Welcome to Mojo-Farm!

Isn't it true to say you really make us wait 48 hours for a monster by the time it's been bred and incubated?

No need to apologise though as all good things come to those who wait. Or they come a bit quicker to those who use diamonds!
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

ballookey

• “Dork Wizard”
  • Resident Artist
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: ballookey
  • Plus+: ballookey
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:32 am »

Ha ha ha! Hi Erik!

Actually the wait times for the monsters so far make perfect sense and it's been fairly easy to determine whether I've bred what I intended right away. It feels well-balanced with regard to the value of the monsters, so good job so far! :)
Insta & Twitter: @ballookey

EvilMummy

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, 11:52:01 am »

Ha ha ha! Hi Erik!

Actually the wait times for the monsters so far make perfect sense and it's been fairly easy to determine whether I've bred what I intended right away. It feels well-balanced with regard to the value of the monsters, so good job so far! :)

As I'm still just starting (level 9) - but do play other games such as DragonVale and Pocket Frogs - if the value matches the breeding time, that is perfect as far as I'm concerned :D  I can deal with long times if the wait is worth it.

Erick

• “Contractor Noise Maker” for
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2012, 07:13:55 pm »
Hi all,

I'm Erick and I am one of  the voice actors in the game. I've been helping Dave with voice acting for over a decade now, and as well as making noises, I make beer as a hobby. I have a degree in Music from UWO in London, and I currently work in the financial field.

My soon to be four year old son just started school this week, so things are pretty exciting in my house these days, and the game's recent release is making it much more so. I don't work for Big Blue Bubble, so I'm not sure how much useful support I can offer in terms of the insides of the game, but I saw the music part of the game from the inception stages right to the end, and for not having seen the insides as it were, I was amazed when I saw what all that music had been put in to. It's definitely an amazing project to have been a part of.

If you have any questions, please feel free, but know that I am the mere proverbial gardiner in all of this mess; I made noises and beer. :)

Cheers everyone!

Erick Desjardins

EvilMummy

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2012, 07:35:14 pm »
Welcome, Erick!  Love the music.  Craft beer?

Edit, surviving start of school?  Glad my 6 year old is happy in grade 2.

Erick

• “Contractor Noise Maker” for
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2012, 07:56:49 pm »

Hi EvilMummy. Thanks! I tend to make really hoppy beers regardless of the style, and yes, the beer I make at home are all original recipes.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 08:31:26 pm »
Hi all,

I'm Erick and I am one of  the voice actors in the game. I've been helping Dave with voice acting for over a decade now, and as well as making noises, I make beer as a hobby. I have a degree in Music from UWO in London, and I currently work in the financial field.

My soon to be four year old son just started school this week, so things are pretty exciting in my house these days, and the game's recent release is making it much more so. I don't work for Big Blue Bubble, so I'm not sure how much useful support I can offer in terms of the insides of the game, but I saw the music part of the game from the inception stages right to the end, and for not having seen the insides as it were, I was amazed when I saw what all that music had been put in to. It's definitely an amazing project to have been a part of.

If you have any questions, please feel free, but know that I am the mere proverbial gardiner in all of this mess; I made noises and beer. :)

Cheers everyone!

Erick Desjardins

Welcome Erick!  If its okay with you, I'll still group you under BBB (with a custom title saying “Contractor Noise Maker” lol  :P.

Hi EvilMummy. Thanks! I tend to make really hoppy beers regardless of the style, and yes, the beer I make at home are all original recipes.

By the way, my brother makes beer as a hobby too and all his are made at home/original recipes too.  I'll have to get a list from him of ones he has made; i know it's various types from Pilsners to Stouts.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:34:05 pm by Bankai44 »

Kissembyebye

• "The Greyt One"
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Kissembyebye
  • Plus+: Kissembyebye
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2012, 08:42:02 pm »
Ditto on the welcomes!  It is so nice and refreshng to see game makers and contributors care about what the end user thinks of their product and efforts.

Just a few days into MSM, close to level 12, but I love it. 

Maggie - I especially love your "little descriptions of things."  :D  They are fantastic and so creative!  And if you are responsible for making me feel okay about taking out a tree because it will be relocated or taking out a rock because it will be given a wonderful new home, I thank you.  As silly as it sounds, I always feel sad when I have to cut down a tree to build something in other games.  I suppose I'm a tree hugger in the virtual world too.  (Bankai, I'm thinking this might a new title for me.  LOL)

Anyway, thanks for the great game.  I hope to see it continue to grow.  And welcome to Mojo-Farm.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »
Ok, I'm taking the plunge. It's awesome to see fellow Canucks succeed on the world stage and I'll be damned if I just sit idly by and not contribute ;)
I was asked earlier by another fellow Canuck on the forum if i was playing and I said it didn't seem too interesting to me. However, after reading this thread and how open and exited all of you at BBB are...well...I just HAVE to join in. Greta communication and I'm looking forward to giving this game a chance.

Cheers

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 09:02:50 pm »
Ok, I'm taking the plunge. It's awesome to see fellow Canucks succeed on the world stage and I'll be damned if I just sit idly by and not contribute ;)
I was asked earlier by another fellow Canuck on the forum if i was playing and I said it didn't seem too interesting to me. However, after reading this thread and how open and exited all of you at BBB are...well...I just HAVE to join in. Greta communication and I'm looking forward to giving this game a chance.

Cheers

Well I'll be cow fart's uncle, he finally caved in!  Milk Bags on the house!  ;D

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:47 pm »
I was asked earlier by another fellow Canuck on the forum if i was playing and I said it didn't seem too interesting to me. However, after reading this thread and how open and exited all of you at BBB are...well...I just HAVE to join in. Great communication and I'm looking forward to giving this game a chance.

Cheers

Well I'll be cow fart's uncle, he finally caved in!  Milk Bags on the house!  ;D

Correction, Milk Bags IN the house  :D
Thanks for the recommendation TAB ;)