Author Topic: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble  (Read 56397 times)

mherbert0

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Android username: mherbert0
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: 15714537ED
Re: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2014, 01:44:58 pm »
I have 2 suggestions:

• Add a "collect all" button somewhere. When I am trying to maximize my income, I often collect every single monsters money (even if they aren't showing the money icon), before I am going to be away from the game (sleep, going out, work, etc). It is very annoying to have to click on 30 different monsters (times 7 islands), one at a time to collect there income. Would be nice to have a single button (maybe in the castle?) that "drains" all coins from all monsters.
  • Add a "disable" option to the torches. Often times I want specific torches lit (like the torches for rare monsters), and still many people seem to light whatever they want (even though I change my display name to reflect the islands I want). So, it would be nice to be able to go to torches I don't want lit, and "disable" them. I realize I could just remove and re-add them, but buying and positioning them is a pain. Much nicer to have a disable/enable button (like mute/unmute for the monsters)

java

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #361 on: February 03, 2015, 11:24:01 pm »
Any new stuff soon?
9539692me     I lite torches

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2015, 08:53:52 am »
Any new stuff soon?
'

This isn't really feedback... and you guys know by now that I can't spoil the surprise.  ;)

-Myles

Breeder Boy

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 5G
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2015, 06:20:12 am »
I'm just wondering " who voiced the cybop?" He sounds like a freakin robot! :o
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, MSM and Clash Royale R My Favorite Games.

I LUV SHELLBEAT!

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2015, 07:21:16 am »
I can't remember exactly who voiced the Cybop, but the robotic quality of the part is given to it by modifying the vocals by using a synthesizer.

-Myles

Breeder Boy

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 5G
« Reply #365 on: June 17, 2015, 04:31:29 am »
Wow that's so awesome!
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, MSM and Clash Royale R My Favorite Games.

I LUV SHELLBEAT!

edwardmarlus

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 13, 2016, 01:14:21 am »
Greetings to the Big Blue Bubble company and Mojo-Farm forums, this is my first post here.

Ever since my brother got the game I have been in love with it! I appreciate that players can unlock almost everything with some patience, and I have been playing the game diligently, but as someone who has their own plans on how to deal with MSM's endgame I can't help but foster some concerns of my own in accordance with the size of my castle in terms of beds. I just finished upgrading my castle on Plant Island to max, and so my question is this;

Is there any plans to make further upgrades to castles in the future? The way I've set things up on my islands is; I tend to collect two of each monster for better acoustic value, as I place one on the left and one on the right. Unfortunately, I am faced with the idea that I might have to downsize if I want to fill my islands with Quad-Elemental monsters (I'm aiming for twenty per island as per a redditor's suggestion that having twenty entbrats is a quick way to make money) and still have room for Ethereals/Wubboxes/Rare Monsters in the future. I want to be able to have the choir an island would give me with right acoustics while being able to have decent coin production, so to bump up the number of beds in my castle one more time from the 90 beds that I have now to perhaps a more decent number within the 120-150 range would be very nice. I'd keep stockpiling my diamonds if I knew I had to work on my castle too!

P.S.: I'm working on Entbrat #4 at the moment! :)

Either way, nice to meet everybody and I am very happy to see that there's a means of communicating with the devs! Looking forward to having fun times on MSM!

Myles

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2016, 03:07:44 pm »
Hey there!

Welcome to the community! It's not terribly active here anymore; but I'm glad to see someone making a post. =)

There aren't currently any plans to increase the number of beds, it's definitely not out of the question... but it's a much more complicated issue than simply changing the number of beds available from the Castle. To try and address this issue in the meantime we've added the Mirror Islands. Purchasing these lets you have a second copy of the standard islands, which can each be fully outfitted with a Paradise Castle for a total of 180 beds between the two identical Islands. It's not perfect but it does give our players a little more wiggle room.

If you have any feedback or questions please ask. ^-^

Thanks for playing My Singing Monsters and have a wonderful day!
Myles
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:10:09 pm by Myles »