Author Topic: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble  (Read 56201 times)

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
Re: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 07:37:44 am »
Unfortunately, there was a bug that let you buy more than one mine, you should only be able to buy one. You are able to sell back the mine that isnt working, but the second mine will not become active, sorry about that!

Happy to know, I become a poor little man rich  ;) I want a favour...sell or remove the mine that is not working to gain a little more space but impossible, the menu don't let me do  :-[
Just a last question...is level 20 the end of the road for the moment ?

I will look into this for you. Are you using gamecenter, facebook or email to play?  What happens when you hit info, sell on the broken mine? Or does it just show nothing?
I use Gamecenter. Cricri577 and when I hit info about the broken mine, it show noting.

Ok, i am having someone look at this now.

UPDATE: One last thing to try -- delete your working mine, then the old mine should start working again.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:54:48 am by BBB_Robyn »
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 08:38:56 am »
@ Robyn (or any helpful BBB member) - Is the game progress saved using your Game Center account or any of the available accounts (Facebook, etc.)?  The reason I ask is I own a iPhone and iPad which I play MSM on both and no problem picking up from the same progress from the other device.  But when this game become available on Android devices, is there a way to continue the progress on that device using my Facebook account, even though on my iPhone/iPad devices I primarilty use Game Center to connect?  I have a Android device for my work mobile device (Atrix 2), just wandering if I can use that and still play the same game data from my Apple devices on the Android device.

Can more than one way to connect (Game Center, Facebook, etc.) be the way the data is saved, so let's say I am connected to Game Center, and then go and log into Facebook and enable MSM thru the FB app, will the data save on Game Center and Facebook or does one act as the primary over the other?  Or...lol...does the game data not even save/load from either of those and it's connected some other way?

Sorry for all the questions, my apologies if I rambled and repeated myself... ;)

By the way, any ETA on the Android release?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:46:16 am by Bankai44 »

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 10:37:02 am »
If you use email/facebook it is likely you will be able to access when an Android version comes out - however I can't confirm this yet as the Android version is still in progress.
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cricri577
  • Plus+: cricri577
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 12:59:03 pm »
Unfortunately, there was a bug that let you buy more than one mine, you should only be able to buy one. You are able to sell back the mine that isnt working, but the second mine will not become active, sorry about that!

Happy to know, I become a poor little man rich  ;) I want a favour...sell or remove the mine that is not working to gain a little more space but impossible, the menu don't let me do  :-[

I will look into this for you. Are you using gamecenter, facebook or email to play?  What happens when you hit info, sell on the broken mine? Or does it just show nothing?
I use Gamecenter. Cricri577 and when I hit info about the broken mine, it show noting.

UPDATE: One last thing to try -- delete your working mine, then the old mine should start working again.
Thank's a lot...I just do that and everything is allright now  :)

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 01:17:05 pm »

Thank's a lot...I just do that and everything is allright now  :)

Yay! I am so happy it is resolved :)
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

bbb_Tim

• Programmer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 01:35:45 pm »
If you use email/facebook it is likely you will be able to access when an Android version comes out - however I can't confirm this yet as the Android version is still in progress.

Hey Guys,

The plan is to have some sort of Facebook or email to Game center binding system in place in time for the Android release. We aren't sure of the implementation details yet, but we want to be able to allow existing iOS users to play with their existing accounts on Android devices.

Tim

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 01:44:36 pm »
Welcome Tim
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 01:56:53 pm »

Hey Guys,

The plan is to have some sort of Facebook or email to Game center binding system in place in time for the Android release. We aren't sure of the implementation details yet, but we want to be able to allow existing iOS users to play with their existing accounts on Android devices.

Tim

Welcome & thanks for the information Tim!  I'm extremely happy to hear you guys are working out a way for us iOS users to be able to play on our Android devices.  ;D

Dee

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2012, 12:15:52 pm »
Lovely game and thank you for being able to communicate with you guys. I bought the piggy bank last night but if I had waited until today with the sale going on I could have had 50% more.  :o Would it be possible to give us a heads up on any sales in the future? Pretty please.  ;)

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2012, 01:07:42 pm »
Hi BBB,
  May I put in an early request for a later stage in the game when we have opened up more levels and therefore more decorations and structures.

Will you be able to implement an inventory by theme of available items...such as trees, huts, miscellaneous etc. following our experience with We Rule where we ended up with hundreds of items to scroll through, a more organised inventory would be very very popular.

Like I say it's not at that stage yet, but thinking ahead.
Thanks.

EvilMummy

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 01:09:44 pm »
And searchable too, or at least sortable by different criteria - type/level unlocked/name :D

Dee

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2012, 02:12:23 pm »
Have a question. Just bought the bucket of diamond at the sales but I am confused. Is it supposed to be 130 plus 25% or is the 25% inclusive in the 130? My game was credited 130 diamonds. Sorry for being a pain.  ;)

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »
It should be 25% more than is shown on the item in store, as those figures haven't changed since before the sale. I just bought a bulk load of coin too and don't think I got the 25% extra either.

BBB can you check on that for us please?

Edit I just did a check and bought the a dumpster of diamonds and only got credited with 1500 instead of 1875
That means I only got 38,000,000 coins when it should have been 47,500,000

Oh-oh

bbb_Tim

• Programmer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 02:39:20 pm »
Dee and Gatecon

The 25% or 50% is inclusive in the number shown. The initial release was supposed to have the sale sticker shown since the actual release but a server bug was preventing that from being shown. Any purchases made up to this point have in fact been sale purchases. The normal amounts are a little lower. If you have purchased something shoot us an email to support@bigbluebubble.com with your BBB ID (Options->Help) and we'll hook you up :-). Be sure to mention mojo-farm in the email.

Tim

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 02:41:18 pm »
Thanks for explaining Tim.

Good to know my three purchases yesterday were bonus ones too 😊