Author Topic: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble  (Read 56398 times)

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble
« on: August 31, 2012, 05:52:39 pm »
My Singing Monsters now has its own board here at Mojo-Farm.

Please use this thread to post ideas for the game or if you have questions for the BBB team who very kindly pop by

Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
Re: Feedback for the team at Big Blue Bubble
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:49:43 pm »
On the goal list, I'd like to tap a goal and get more info.
For example, on the 'Hatch a <monster>' goals it could give the details of the monster. Currently, you have to close the goal list and then go to Market>Monsters and scroll to the monster to find out what genes are required.
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 08:42:08 am »
Please add a second hatching spot or 2. Almost all eggs takes at least 8h to breed and then another 8h+ to hatch which is pretty long. We need either more hatching spots or reduced time in total.

Also, on the first island, the monsters would really complete each other even with only 2. On the second island, if I breed them according to the list, the first 3 don't really sing a song which fit together. You need to buy the first 4 to get something working well.

And is there a way to visit the second islands from our friends?

GREAT game BTW!
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cricri577
  • Plus+: cricri577
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 03:59:53 pm »
Nothing new for me with this version...my problem with the Mine always stay the same >_< impossible to move and catch diamond  :-X

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 06:53:18 pm »
It would be nice if the time warp effect worked even when the time warp machine screen was closed. Then I could listen to the new sound/music I'd created with my monsters while harvesting coins, baking food, etc.  It would also personalize our islands more for when friends visit.

Edited to add: I also want to be able to mute and un-mute while using the time machine. Currently I have to exit the time machine and then mute or un-mute and then reopen time machine and change settings to hear the effects. And then repeat process to make changes if I want to tweak the sounds in conjunction with the time warp machine effects.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 07:14:10 pm by SnowMani »
Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

dislodge

• Artist
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • Big Blue Bubble
  • Device: iPod Touch 4G
  • Game Center: dislodge
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 10:10:19 am »
Hey cricri577, it sounds like you are trying to actually catch the diamonds as they fly up from the mine into the top HUD diamond counter? Is that the case?  That's not necessary, although would make for an annoying mini-game ;)

When diamonds are ready and you press on the mine (or it's pop up word bubble) 2 diamonds are added to your diamond counter. The diamonds you see fly up into the counter are just an effect.  Next time you collect diamonds check that your counter number goes up by 2.  If not, then there might be an issue.  I believe a mine generates 2 diamonds about every 12 hours if I'm not mistaken.

Nothing new for me with this version...my problem with the Mine always stay the same >_< impossible to move and catch diamond  :-X

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 12:06:26 pm »
Hey cricri577, it sounds like you are trying to actually catch the diamonds as they fly up from the mine into the top HUD diamond counter? Is that the case?  That's not necessary, although would make for an annoying mini-game ;)

When diamonds are ready and you press on the mine (or it's pop up word bubble) 2 diamonds are added to your diamond counter. The diamonds you see fly up into the counter are just an effect.  Next time you collect diamonds check that your counter number goes up by 2.  If not, then there might be an issue.  I believe a mine generates 2 diamonds about every 12 hours if I'm not mistaken.

Since I began to play the game with the first canadian release, I buy TWO Mines, one is giving me diamond, the second the diamonds fly up into the counter but I'm not abble to catch diamonds and I 'm not abble to move or sell that Mine  :(

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 01:07:44 pm »
Unfortunately, there was a bug that let you buy more than one mine, you should only be able to buy one. You are able to sell back the mine that isnt working, but the second mine will not become active, sorry about that!

The second breeding ground is something we have been talking about - but it is all talk right now.

Muting in time-machine: noted.

Island 2 song: The order you create the monsters all depends, so the reward is really supposed to be further down the line than just 2 monsters :/

Goals Menu: provide clickable context: Noted!

bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 01:24:52 pm »
Unfortunately, there was a bug that let you buy more than one mine, you should only be able to buy one. You are able to sell back the mine that isnt working, but the second mine will not become active, sorry about that!

Happy to know, I become a poor little man rich  ;) I want a favour...sell or remove the mine that is not working to gain a little more space but impossible, the menu don't let me do  :-[
Just a last question...is level 20 the end of the road for the moment ?

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 01:30:09 pm »
A suggestion, perhaps you can add a "Buy" function in the "Likes" menu of each monster to allow you to buy any "decoration" that is listed there.  Instead of having to load the Market, then Decorations to get to an item of the monster's liking.  It can a similar function (code) like the 'Buy More' option already available...  ;)

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 01:40:22 pm »

Happy to know, I become a poor little man rich  ;) I want a favour...sell or remove the mine that is not working to gain a little more space but impossible, the menu don't let me do  :-[

I will look into this for you. Are you using gamecenter, facebook or email to play?  What happens when you hit info, sell on the broken mine? Or does it just show nothing?
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 01:40:46 pm »
A suggestion, perhaps you can add a "Buy" function in the "Likes" menu of each monster to allow you to buy any "decoration" that is listed there.  Instead of having to load the Market, then Decorations to get to an item of the monster's liking.  It can a similar function (code) like the 'Buy More' option already available...  ;)

This is something we have discussed - it is on the list!
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com

Wootiecat

• “Formerly Norwoods”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Wootiecat
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2012, 02:19:21 pm »
Perhaps you could allow one mine (that generates diamonds) per Island?  ETA Oops!  I see you can have one per island.  Before I purchase a second , will the second mine actually produce diamonds?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:40:12 pm by Norwoods »

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 02:23:32 pm »

I will look into this for you. Are you using gamecenter, facebook or email to play?  What happens when you hit info, sell on the broken mine? Or does it just show nothing?
I use Gamecenter. Cricri577 and when I hit info about the broken mine, it show noting.

BBB_Robyn

• Assistant Producer
  • Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 07:37:18 am »
Perhaps you could allow one mine (that generates diamonds) per Island?  ETA Oops!  I see you can have one per island.  Before I purchase a second , will the second mine actually produce diamonds?
Yep, each mine on each island works - it was just a bug when you had 2 on one.
bigbluebubble.com
mysingingmonsters.com