Author Topic: Goals  (Read 3919 times)

Dee

Re: Goals
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 04:32:54 am »
Has anyone come across a goal for getting monsters to level 15? Been holding back assuming that it would appear, but now at level 17 and wondering if I am safe to level a few of my monsters.
Thanks

Yep there is, on my achievement board in Gamecenter it list all the goals and and if i remember rightly you only need to get 1 monster to get to level 15 for that goal.

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: TheMattyStew
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 06:17:33 am »
Has anyone come across a goal for getting monsters to level 15? Been holding back assuming that it would appear, but now at level 17 and wondering if I am safe to level a few of my monsters.
Thanks

There is one in GameCenter, as Dee pointed out, but there is also an in-game Goal as well in an upcoming level. Keep playing.  ;)

Dee

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 06:39:04 am »
Thanks

There is one in GameCenter, as Dee pointed out, but there is also an in-game Goal as well in an upcoming level. Keep playing.  ;)

So what you are saying is that the gamecenter and in-game goals are not identical?
My achievement points in gamecenter are wrong anyway, it's says I haven't achieved the cold island, the earth island, the 100% happiness level and having all earth island monsters goals. I have all of those. No action need to be taken on this, I am not really bothered about it.

BBB_MJS

• Big Blue Bubble
    • View Profile
    • My Singing Monsters
  • Device: iPhone 4S
  • Game Center: TheMattyStew
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 06:45:41 am »
Thanks

So what you are saying is that the gamecenter and in-game goals are not identical?
My achievement points in gamecenter are wrong anyway, it's says I haven't achieved the cold island, the earth island, the 100% happiness level and having all earth island monsters goals. I have all of those. No action need to be taken on this, I am not really bothered about it.

Nobody has the Earth Island, Dee...  ;) But I'm a little concerned your other goals not going through. The 100% happiness level one is actually buggy, so we're in the process of fixing that one, but your Cold Island achievement isn't there even though you have Cold Island?

Dee

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 06:57:55 am »
Yep that's correct and I have the cold island. Here it is

Sorry for the big picture.

jjfatcat

• "Super Golden Shower Freak"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:50 pm »

Dee, your Cold island is dazzling. The heart ring is inspired. And why is this not over on the MSM photo thread?!!! Get thee over, or this, over there stat... please?

Supernauts, Word Chums

Dee

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:52 pm »

Dee, your Cold island is dazzling. The heart ring is inspired. And why is this not over on the MSM photo thread?!!! Get thee over, or this, over there stat... please?

Yes Ma'am will do later.  :P