Author Topic: Stupid question lol  (Read 6041 times)

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cricri577
  • Plus+: cricri577
Stupid question lol
« on: August 24, 2012, 02:11:16 am »
Can somebody explain how the ranking is established now because the progress after level 19 is blocked  :o

cricri577

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: cricri577
  • Plus+: cricri577
Re: Stupid question lol
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:25:27 pm »
Nobody  ::)

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:28:08 pm »
I'm not sure anyone knows.

I think it's based on experience earned. I think it might count experience you earn even while at the level cap. And of course there were players who started playing when it was out in Canada before there was a level cap.

colorqueen

• “Royal Hiney”
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: Colorlady
  • Plus+: colorqueen
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 01:42:20 pm »
What does the lamp over the head mean?

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 04:33:07 pm »
What does the lamp over the head mean?

Do you mean that villagers have? That signifies that their house is not close enough to a furniture-type shop (when building shops they all have icons - furniture, food, and fun). Villagers can typically roam up to 10 squares away from their house, so try to have a furniture shop within that distance if you want them to be happy.

colorqueen

• “Royal Hiney”
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:55:09 pm »

Do you mean that villagers have? That signifies that their house is not close enough to a furniture-type shop (when building shops they all have icons - furniture, food, and fun). Villagers can typically roam up to 10 squares away from their house, so try to have a furniture shop within that distance if you want them to be happy.

Thank you Con! That worked.

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 10:35:08 pm »
Similarly, you'll get a burger icon if they aren't close to a food business, and a bat and ball icon if they aren't close to a game.
These icons can also appear if all the within range businesses of that kind need restocking or are being upgraded.
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft

colorqueen

• “Royal Hiney”
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 09:01:34 am »
Similarly, you'll get a burger icon if they aren't close to a food business, and a bat and ball icon if they aren't close to a game.
These icons can also appear if all the within range businesses of that kind need restocking or are being upgraded.

Thank you, I wondered about those also. The sad faces indicate they are not happy about something. I can now see in the store that several items have the same icons, I just had not noticed this as I first started to play, too many other things going on. This is a very engaging game!

colorqueen

• “Royal Hiney”
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 09:18:14 am »
 Ok, another stupid question. What does the wallet bonus mean whe tapping on a residence?
Sorry, I came a little late to the party. I've tried to find these things out in the threads but there are so many to plow through :o

Plehk

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 11:06:53 am »

Thank you, I wondered about those also. The sad faces indicate they are not happy about something. I can now see in the store that several items have the same icons, I just had not noticed this as I first started to play, too many other things going on. This is a very engaging game!

It's too bad these icons don't appear in the information windows that pop up when the buildings are tapped. Would be very helpful when rearranging to make sure everyone's getting their needs met...without having to go into the various store tabs.
Having a conversation with Plehk is "tortuous"* - ukhippo

*Or something to that effect. ;)

Currently playing Supernauts (on the "Mojo-Farm" crew)

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 04:38:39 pm »
Ok, another stupid question. What does the wallet bonus mean whe tapping on a residence?
Sorry, I came a little late to the party. I've tried to find these things out in the threads but there are so many to plow through :o
Basically, the residents get bigger wallets for their level - if you tap on a resident you'll see what their level is and how big their wallet is. Bigger wallets mean they spend more, so you get more coins and businesses deplete faster (faster restocking gives more xp).
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft

Babyliberty

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: Baby Liberty
  • Plus+: Babyliberty
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:24 pm »
when you visit friends and some people have the signs (lamps, food,game) over their heads, does it give them back their energy if I click on the correct building by their house? 
Playing Supernaugts
Gamecenter ID is Baby Liberty

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »
when you visit friends and some people have the signs (lamps, food,game) over their heads, does it give them back their energy if I click on the correct building by their house?
You can't do anything for your friends' villagers (maybe it's possible to give them that happiness item? Otherwise not).

If you want to be an awesome friend though, here are things you should click on when visiting:
- any building that's under construction, as this takes away 2 hours from the time to build
- the dungeon
- the fortune wheel

Beyond that, I suggest "fun" buildings, as no one shops at those except your villagers, and so they can take longer to level up. 

Babyliberty

• Noble
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: Baby Liberty
  • Plus+: Babyliberty
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 08:57:51 pm »
You can't do anything for your friends' villagers (maybe it's possible to give them that happiness item? Otherwise not).

If you want to be an awesome friend though, here are things you should click on when visiting:
- any building that's under construction, as this takes away 2 hours from the time to build
- the dungeon
- the fortune wheel

Beyond that, I suggest "fun" buildings, as no one shops at those except your villagers, and so they can take longer to level up.

Ok, thanks Con.
So what happens when I click on your buildings.  Does it empty the shop or stock it?  Or, does it do the same as the visitors that drive by?
Playing Supernaugts
Gamecenter ID is Baby Liberty

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 09:00:32 pm »

- the dungeon
- the fortune wheel

Ok, thanks Con.
So what happens when I click on your buildings.  Does it empty the shop or stock it?  Or, does it do the same as the visitors that drive by?
It will count as spending a certain number of coins at that building (around 200-300 or so, I think). If this depletes the stock then sometimes it will also restock the building, or if the building needs to be restocked period then it will also count as a restock. With buildings under construction it'll decrease the time by 2 hours.