Author Topic: Always tap the dungeon 2nd or 3rd when visiting friends!!! Never tap 1st!!!  (Read 12366 times)

Chumpskers

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Chumpskers
Re: Always tap the dungeon when visiting friends!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 02:19:38 pm »
Can anyone confirm I f you can still restock and play the mini game, even if it tells you to upgrade? The reason I ask is, it's quicker to restock a level 1 dungeon than a level 3 dungeon. Therefore, it might be a better idea to not upgrade the dungeon at all.
Yes. Too late for me though; my dungeon is already level 3.

They should give you more FLOOZ if it takes longer. Wishful thinking.  ;D
Clash of Clans level 148 Titan 2
Pirate Power

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 02:27:33 pm »
Can anyone confirm I f you can still restock and play the mini game, even if it tells you to upgrade? The reason I ask is, it's quicker to restock a level 1 dungeon than a level 3 dungeon. Therefore, it might be a better idea to not upgrade the dungeon at all.

You can always remove it and build another one. Having said that, I don't know if it'd work, at the level up. I think Caro is building a new one, so we'll have to wait and see what she says.

They should give you more FLOOZ if it takes longer. Wishful thinking.  ;D

Considering how hard it was to get mojo, I'll take all this free FLOOZ anytime ;)

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 02:33:44 pm »
Yes my new dunjon is building right now. Would appreciate everyone tapping on it ;) I got 70 000$ when I sold it.

Will not upgrade it but will probably find the arrow annoying when ready to upgrade lol
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

Jalanar

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 2
  • Game Center: J4lanar
  • Plus+: Jalanar
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 11:46:12 pm »
I know this may sound a bit silly but for those of us without a dungeon could you post a pic so we know what you wnat us to tap when we visit?

Thanks

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:28 am »
Here is what the dungeon looks like.

ok I made some tests. I deleted my dungeon and built a new one. At level one, when my game stay open in the front, not in the background, it restock about every 15-20 minutes, 5 min if I get a fiesta. I don't know if there is a maximum per day but I was able to get 1 flooz 4 times in a row so far. :) Will continue my tests and let you all know. Seems to be way better than the Fortune Whell which I never got even 1 flooz from since the beginning of the game.
Caroline

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 06:05:07 am »
That sounds awesome Caro. Now we have to wait till your dungeon needs upgrading to see what happens.

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 07:51:49 am »
Will know in about 14 restock ;)

Caroline

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 08:01:41 am »
I'm at the maximum level. 19. I never upgraded my dungeon, it's still one star. As far as I can tell there's no limit on how many times you can play the dungeon throughout the day, and so far no limit on how many times you can win flooz from it.  If you sell all the stock it will refresh and allow you to play for flooz.  When I'm active in the game, the dungeon will refresh and I can play the mini game as often as every few minutes. I'm really surprised that the developer didn't limit how many times you can play it per day (like they have with the lucky spin/slot machine game).  BTW there doesnt seem to be a time limit to make your move either.  I note down the first letter of the colour to help me remember the sequence as I play.  Also don't leave the street if the dungeon is ready to play. When I do I lose the ability to play the mini game and can then only restock the game.  Just as well I also buy a few tokens to play the slot machine, otherwise I'd feel too guilty at all the free flooz!  ::)  If you had the time to spend playing happy street you could make a ton of flooz playing this mini game.
Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

Jon49849

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jon49849
  • Plus+: Jon49849
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 08:23:29 am »
What is amazing to me, and this is a general comment about all games, is how people are able to find the "weaknesses". I mean, I know a lot of them are obvious but I read so many times about exploiting a weakness in a games design. In fact, it seems that the most successful games have them. The stone, ironclad games are almost too boring.
This site is just a small sample of people playing these iOS games too, it's amazing. I've always said, people are smart and an evolving problem is that they are bored. It is almost as if there isn't enough out there to "do".
Hayday level 69

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 08:27:27 am »
I must be the most stupid member of this forum, but I can't get any flooz from the dungeon. When the sign for restocking is on I will tap it and then one of the colours will flash. I tap that colour and I get 10 coins. After that there sometimes flashes an other colour and when I tap that the game will stop. When there is no other colour, the game will stop too, whether I tap anything or not.
Please help, I also want the Flooz.
Carpe Diem

Jon49849

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jon49849
  • Plus+: Jon49849
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 08:32:08 am »
I must be the most stupid member of this forum, but I can't get any flooz from the dungeon. When the sign for restocking is on I will tap it and then one of the colours will flash. I tap that colour and I get 10 coins. After that there sometimes flashes an other colour and when I tap that the game will stop. When there is no other colour, the game will stop too, whether I tap anything or not.
The game is Simon. Red flashes first, you copy it and get 10 coins. Then it will do red and say green. You tap red and then green, you get 20 coins. It will then do red, green and blue. You tap red, green, blue and get 30 coins. So on and so forth. After eight rounds, red, green, blue, red, blue, red, blue, green for example, you tap the sequence and get a flooz.
Apparently, you can take you jolly sweet time, even write the sequence down and get to the eighth round. DOH!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:34:43 am by Jon49849 »
Hayday level 69

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 08:42:23 am »
The game is Simon. Red flashes first, you copy it and get 10 coins. Then it will do red and say green. You tap red and then green, you get 20 coins. It will then do red, green and blue. You tap red, green, blue and get 30 coins. So on and so forth. After eight rounds, red, green, blue, red, blue, red, blue, green for example, you tap the sequence and get a flooz.
Apparently, you can take you jolly sweet time, even write the sequence down and get to the eighth round. DOH!

Thanks Jon,
This really helps! Only problem is that I have the idea that after the first flash and the 10 coins, there will be nothing or only one other colour flash. It doesn't repeat the first colour. Should I then start again with the first colour and after that the the colour of the second flash?
I tried it that way and it works!!
Thanks again ;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:53:50 am by Mage01 »
Carpe Diem

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:44 am »

Each turn builds the number of coloured tiles that you need to tap in the order they light up or flash. For example if the first tile is green, you tap green. If the second tile to light up or fash is yellow then you would tap green and then yellow. If the third tile is red then you would tap green then yellow and then red. You continue doing this until you make a mistake. If you can reach and successfully complete 8 turns then you win a flooz. It's a memory game, but has no time limit so just note down each colour if you have trouble remembering.

Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2012, 09:37:14 am »

Each turn builds the number of coloured tiles that you need to tap in the order they light up or flash. For example if the first tile is green, you tap green. If the second tile to light up or fash is yellow then you would tap green and then yellow. If the third tile is red then you would tap green then yellow and then red. You continue doing this until you make a mistake. If you can reach and successfully complete 8 turns then you win a flooz. It's a memory game, but has no time limit so just note down each colour if you have trouble remembering.

Also a great thanks to you Snowmani! This forum is such a great help.
Carpe Diem

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2012, 10:25:42 am »
I also write them down but even then I sometimes make mistakes lmao!!!
Caroline