Author Topic: Update is out!  (Read 2981 times)

trigg

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
  • Game Center: trigg77
Re: Update is out!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 04:26:08 pm »
Just to be sure, the palm tree doesn't appear anymore right? I haven't made that combo since I didn't like how the palm tree blocked some of the buildings.

Its still there  :( :-\
I don't like it either...

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 04:38:41 pm »
I don't know if this is related to the update or if this was a problem before.  I have the tavern and it shows that it needs money, two mushroom grog and two cut stone for it to upgrade.  The arrow above it is not green as it normally would be.  When I go in the upgrade button is green.  I select it and it shows the items needed to upgrade, there are check marks next to the item showing I have them.  There is nothing I can select other than an x to close the window.  I can't see a way to perform the business upgrade even though I have the items required. 

Is anyone else having these issues?  I did close the app, clear it from memory and restart . . . No difference.

miyacx

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 4G
  • Game Center: miyacx
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
Its still there  :( :-\
I don't like it either...

I guess I won't be making that combo now either ):

I don't know if this is related to the update or if this was a problem before.  I have the tavern and it shows that it needs money, two mushroom grog and two cut stone for it to upgrade.  The arrow above it is not green as it normally would be.  When I go in the upgrade button is green.  I select it and it shows the items needed to upgrade, there are check marks next to the item showing I have them.  There is nothing I can select other than an x to close the window.  I can't see a way to perform the business upgrade even though I have the items required. 

Is anyone else having these issues?  I did close the app, clear it from memory and restart . . . No difference.

I didn't have that problem, I upgraded my Tavern yesterday and could do it without problems. I really don't know why is that happening ): I hope is not like that with other buildings!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:53:43 pm by miyacx »

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 06:04:10 pm »
Has anyone update yet? Everything still works good, no lost flooz or anything? c:

Everything is working good, no flooz lost (believe me, I'd be pissed if I lost my 169 flooz I've been saving up).  The hotel bug seems to be fixed too as stated.

I was wrong about this update, it was only a bug/flooz confirm update; which I tested and it works! :)

The next update will probably be a content update... ;)
All the XP accumulate under level 19 are lose  :-\

WOW!! That sucks!!
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 06:17:56 pm »

The only problem here is me.  Somehow I'm down a lot of money and didn't realize it.  I only have 50,000 coins right now.  I know I purchased some buildings over the weekend, but I didn't think I spent THAT much.  I know I've been popping in and out of the game, maybe I need to leave it open for longer to follow the hint someone had about making money.  Sorry for the mixup.

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 07:29:31 pm »

The only problem here is me.  Somehow I'm down a lot of money and didn't realize it.  I only have 50,000 coins right now.  I know I purchased some buildings over the weekend, but I didn't think I spent THAT much.  I know I've been popping in and out of the game, maybe I need to leave it open for longer to follow the hint someone had about making money.  Sorry for the mixup.

You sound like a gambler that just realized they've mortgaged the house ;) :D

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 01:18:48 pm »
Has anyone update yet? Everything still works good, no lost flooz or anything? c:

Everything is working good, no flooz lost (believe me, I'd be pissed if I lost my 169 flooz I've been saving up).  The hotel bug seems to be fixed too as stated.

I was wrong about this update, it was only a bug/flooz confirm update; which I tested and it works! :)

The next update will probably be a content update... ;)
All the XP accumulate under level 19 are lose  :-\

WOW!! That sucks!!
I had 8000-odd level 19 xp prior to the update; now it's capped at 1177.
My guess is a problem occurred if it got too big (normally wouldn't occur, because you'd level up and the xp restarts from 0 on the new level), so they've fixed that by not incrementing once you reach the max for the last level.
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 03:26:17 pm »
With the latest version 1.0.402, the maximum level is 19. You will stop leveling, but don't worry this doesn't affect anything except your XP and the ability to build new houses You can still earn coins, flooz and update your buildings. We will increase this limit with the next content update.

We had to set that limit to make sure that any new content we will be adding will not create bugs, especially with the quests which are unlocked by level.

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 04:34:13 pm »
This still sucks lol
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike