Author Topic: Revolution  (Read 9231 times)

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: taeles
Re: Revolution
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2014, 06:05:52 am »
i wouldn't mind if they went the firefly route and did a one off movie that directly continued off the final episode and whatnot.

chance681

• “A Bonne Chance”
    • View Profile
    • S.H.A.R.E.
  • Device: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Plus+: chance681
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2014, 04:20:21 pm »
Am I the only one that heard the reference Miles gave about the 2 townspeople being Billy Ray and Millie? A bit odd right? The time frame for that is completely off! There is no way they would no about them, much less that they would've survived this way of life!

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2014, 12:31:58 am »
Am I the only one that heard the reference Miles gave about the 2 townspeople being Billy Ray and Millie? A bit odd right? The time frame for that is completely off! There is no way they would no about them, much less that they would've survived this way of life!

Totally Offtopic but you really really look like one of my nieces in california :)

chance681

• “A Bonne Chance”
    • View Profile
    • S.H.A.R.E.
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2014, 04:20:28 am »
I get that a lot!! Apparently someone made hundreds of clones of me and spread them out across the US!

*Just re-read what I originally said and realized how crappy it came across, not what I meant at all.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:26:32 pm by chance681 »

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 12.9
  • Game Center: Gatecon
  • Plus+: Gatecon
« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
Well so much for rounding off the story!

Build up a cliffhanger for season three but then axe the show. Wonderful!
Currently playing...umm nothing much.
TWD No-Man’s Land but getting  very bored with it very quickly.

Would still be playing We Rule and Supernauts - if the devs could be bothered.

chance681

• “A Bonne Chance”
    • View Profile
    • S.H.A.R.E.
« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2014, 08:43:22 pm »
That was terrible!!! So dissapointing!! They showed do a movie or a mini-series to give some type of resolution!!

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2014, 01:34:50 am »
I sense the need for a campaign hehe

taeles

• “Sir Romphs-a-lot”
  • The Adults
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2014, 05:08:28 pm »
Mrs Taeles and I sat on the couch yelling BOOOOOOO at the final episode's ending.

Gatecon

• “Sir Pundemonium”
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2015, 12:10:12 pm »
Revolution
Posted April 15 2015 — 1:39 PM EDT

The small, yet powerful movement to #RelocateRevolution has succeeded… sort of.

Canceled last year after dwindling ratings, the powers that be behind Revolution will be giving fans closure via a four-chapter digital comic book from DC Comics. The comic will resolve the story lines left open-ended after the season 2 finale became the series finale.

The entire creative team behind the post-apocalyptic drama—including executive producers Eric Kripke, J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Rockne S. O’Bannon, and Jon Favreau—reunited for the project, which was penned by Revolution writers David Reed and Ryan Parrott.

Illustrated by DC Comics’ Angel Hernandez, the comic will roll out every two weeks beginning Monday, May 4. Check out a sneak peek of the art below:

Executive producer Eric Kripke also penned a letter to fans about the digital comic. Read it in full below:

Dear Revolutionaries, Patriots, and Soldiers of the Monroe Militia,

So first of all—thank you.  Seriously.  Sincerely.  The loyalty you’ve shown REVOLUTION these past months has been touching and overwhelming—it’s meant more to me than you’ll ever know.  And in case you were wondering—yes, we’ve been listening.  We’ve read the tweets.  We’ve seen the incredible petition.  We’ve followed #RelocateRevolution.  Please know that you’ve been heard.

And solely because of your efforts, we wanted to pay you back—to give you something fantastic.  And while, unfortunately, we simply can’t make more episodes of the show (alas, there are financial realities we can’t overcome), we can do the next best thing.  Which is end the story.  On our terms.  Exactly the way we would have.   

So J.J., Jon and I are pleased and proud to announce the REVOLUTION endgame:  a four-issue series coming soon from DC Comics.  If you take a look at the attached photo, you’ll see that we brought back the entire writing staff to work on it.  The band’s back together!  (And if you study the photo closely, you’ll notice a certain young, plucky Matheson who also joined us).  Everyone has generously agreed to work for little or no money.  They’re doing it, because like you, they’re passionate about this story and want to see it end correctly.

So stay tuned.  We’ve got lots of work to do.  We’ll keep you posted—in the coming months, you can expect more details, sneak peeks, and early artwork.  But Miles, Monroe, Rachel, Charlie, Aaron, Neville and the rest will return for the epic finale to the REVOLUTION storyline.  We hope you’re as excited as we are.

And again—thank you.  This is because of you.  This is for you.

Much love,
Kripke

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2015, 12:08:50 am »
I stopped watching mid way through season 2.  It just became too painful.  It started off really well in season 1 and season 2 was even okay for a while but... ugh.  Just no way I could finish it. 
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.