Author Topic: Gift system  (Read 1510 times)

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
Gift system
« on: August 06, 2012, 09:48:33 am »
Anyone has a clue about how to manage those? I presently have 12 messages. I just made a cut moonstone but need it to do an idol. I have someone requesting a cut moonstone (second message) so since I have it, I don't have the option to send it later. The only options are yes or no. I want to send one to this person but later. I tried to use the map friend but when I try to click on the letter to read my other messages, it does not work because I have other friends below the letter. This is really frustating. I still need to make a glue so I can't read my messages until I complete the glue and start the idol. I can't even request the glue because the message will be after the second message about the cut moonstone. :(
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
Re: Gift system
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:06:00 am »
I can start some glue for you in about 1 hour.  I agree with you about the request system in the game, it makes it very difficult to see what people want.  I want to prioritize other people's requests  with my own quests without having to tell them no.

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:54:54 am »
Caroline I just sent the glue to you.  The man that helps by taking an hour off your workshop stopped by two times, so it didn't take long at all.  I hope you can receive it without having to go through your messages.

bexatious

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: bexatious
  • Plus+: bexatious
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 12:07:51 pm »
I have no idea how the system works. If I need something I request it but if you can't do it then please deny me ASAP. I will send things to people who request from me as best I can but I can only do one every 3 hours. Other than that, I don't understand the system.

I do wish we could have more than one workshop or cook shop. It sometimes takes a long time for one item! I also wish I could make more than one item at once, even if that extends the time. i.e. the planks. I hate having to babysit my device for 5 minutes at a time. Would rather make 12 in one go and have it take an hour.
WR level 80. I check several times a day and accept all orders. High level items are spread around my realms because I'm trying to be a good designer.

I'm also bexatious on Trade Nations, Draw Something, Dragonvale, and a bunch of other games so if you're interested in adding me, feel free.

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 12:30:39 pm »
Thanks Frogpad :) Will try to get it if I can. Wish me luck lol
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike