Author Topic: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments  (Read 118318 times)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
Re: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2012, 09:41:54 am »
I *REALLY* wanted a circus clown in my village but I didn't get one with the caravan that cost 90 flooz.

That's weird, the first peep that came with the caravan for me was Joe the clown, when I upgrade it, I got a ringmaster, who strangely enough is also named, Joe.  :o

To be able to touch on them to pick them up and move around (throw around if you're the evil type...lol...me.).  It would be fun to throw them in the air and see them hold out there arms thinking they can fly and whack! they smack into the floor...being okay of course...but funny/fun!

So it would be like Pocket God...and perhaps we can gift them items ourselves.  Like throw them toys or items to play with...like a kite, or a skooter or matches or a .....you get the idea.

Ooo, I like the way you think in a evil, funny sort of way. And, GodziLab, if you did add the flinging/throwing capability, I'm sure the sound you accompany it with would make it even more fun. The little voices you've given our villagers are so cute!

Is it the same Joe from ngmoco, that used to post here? How appropriate  ;) ;D

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2012, 10:13:28 am »
I *REALLY* wanted a circus clown in my village but I didn't get one with the caravan that cost 90 flooz.

That's weird, the first peep that came with the caravan for me was Joe the clown, when I upgrade it, I got a ringmaster, who strangely enough is also named, Joe.  :o

To be able to touch on them to pick them up and move around (throw around if you're the evil type...lol...me.).  It would be fun to throw them in the air and see them hold out there arms thinking they can fly and whack! they smack into the floor...being okay of course...but funny/fun!

So it would be like Pocket God...and perhaps we can gift them items ourselves.  Like throw them toys or items to play with...like a kite, or a skooter or matches or a .....you get the idea.

Ooo, I like the way you think in a evil, funny sort of way. And, GodziLab, if you did add the flinging/throwing capability, I'm sure the sound you accompany it with would make it even more fun. The little voices you've given our villagers are so cute!

Is it the same Joe from ngmoco, that used to post here? How appropriate  ;) ;D

Be careful Ninja, those ngmoco/We Rule loyalist will come after you... ;D

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 08:07:12 am »
Please, please, please remove the earth from the friend list. I have now 150 friends playing Happy Street and it is impossible for me to find a specific friend to visit. Please change it to a list. Please....
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 08:21:52 am »
Please, please, please remove the earth from the friend list. I have now 150 friends playing Happy Street and it is impossible for me to find a specific friend to visit. Please change it to a list. Please....

I agree.

Suggestion:  Please also increase the cap of how much resources we can have; I've already maxed out (999) for all my resources (wood, rocks, apples and coconuts); and soon I will be maxing out on iron too.  There will be days where I leave my rocks and wood untouched because I'm already maxed out...it's sucks I can't collect more.  Especially given that the amount of resources it cost now to build/upgrade, I hate having to recollect more when I've could've already had that amount or close to if we would only be able to collect more than 999.

Zenrin

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad mini
  • Game Center: zenrinz
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 01:01:50 pm »

I agree.

Suggestion:  Please also increase the cap of how much resources we can have; I've already maxed out (999) for all my resources (wood, rocks, apples and coconuts); and soon I will be maxing out on iron too.  There will be days where I leave my rocks and wood untouched because I'm already maxed out...it's sucks I can't collect more.  Especially given that the amount of resources it cost now to build/upgrade, I hate having to recollect more when I've could've already had that amount or close to if we would only be able to collect more than 999.

I agree also!!

I wish I had more goals/tasks....Maybe unlock some goals or tasks with each level???
I have maxed stock on most resources too, and wish I had more stuff to make. 
I mean, I'm stockpiling items, gifting lots of stuff, but still wish there was more to do with all the Stock.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 01:25:01 pm »
Another suggestion:  The ability to send/gift quantities of an item. For example, if someone needs 100 rocks, and I have 999, I can spare those rocks and send to them.  The way that could be implemented is the same way the flooz to coin converter is... :)

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 01:54:25 pm »
The only problem with allowing bulk-gifting is that low level players become limited by flooz and coins only, and never by resources. I don't think that's really an issue but I imagine the limit is in place precisely to prevent gifts of 100 rocks, for example.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 01:56:23 pm »
The only problem with allowing bulk-gifting is that low level players become limited by flooz and coins only, and never by resources. I don't think that's really an issue but I imagine the limit is in place precisely to prevent gifts of 100 rocks, for example.

I don't care...I WANT IT NAO!!!!   :P ;D  GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2012, 03:30:53 pm »
I think it would be an improvement because you could give players the basic materials they needed but let them shoulder the burden of crafting time. I'm sure Godzilab wants to encourage you to have several people on your friends list, but I think the benefit is worth it here.

If they don't do bulk-gifting, they could certainly lower the gift-refresh time to one hour instead of three.

PatternInChaos

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 01:43:57 pm »
Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I'd love to see requirements for craftig certain items while I'm crafting something else.

And something about optics:
I love my pirate corner but the combo background from the pirate mast gets hidden behind the fishmarket&bazar when they are level 3. Could you make the tent background bigger maybe? ^^

Thanks for considering =D

jjfatcat

• "Super Golden Shower Freak"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 01:59:21 pm »
Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I'd love to see requirements for craftig certain items while I'm crafting something else.

I love my pirate corner but the combo background from the pirate mast gets hidden behind the fishmarket&bazar when they are level 3. Could you make the tent background bigger maybe? ^^

In the mean time, here's a thread that info for crafting:
http://mojo-farm.com/forum/index.php?topic=1945.0

Supernauts, Word Chums

Thracey

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 02:04:49 pm »
I know I sound like a broken record here, but I would really like the option to remove glasses (and shoes) from our villagers. If that isn't possible, it would be nice to have at least a new shoe choice every birthday. It sucks when you get a villager that comes with shoes and then have you have to wait pretty much forever until you're able to change them. At least with glasses you can change them using the glasses shop. But shoes are really tough to change.

PatternInChaos

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 02:08:56 pm »

In the mean time, here's a thread that info for crafting:
http://mojo-farm.com/forum/index.php?topic=1945.0

Thanks for the link!  :)

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 03:25:55 pm »
I know I sound like a broken record here, but I would really like the option to remove glasses (and shoes) from our villagers. If that isn't possible, it would be nice to have at least a new shoe choice every birthday. It sucks when you get a villager that comes with shoes and then have you have to wait pretty much forever until you're able to change them. At least with glasses you can change them using the glasses shop. But shoes are really tough to change.

I completely agree, and not because I care about the glasses as much as you do, but because I think it makes good sense to let players get rid of things they think are ugly, especially when those things are meant to be silly fun.

The glasses do bother me a little - enough that I try to keep most villagers away from the shop, but not enough that I'm willing to tear it down. I'm actually more inclined to tear down the glasses shop because the lamp-lamp combo with the surf shop is so annoying from building-arrangement point of view, but now that I've got the Arcade Bong and Candy Shop, it's all good.

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 03:34:25 pm »
I have a suggestion regarding some houses. What it boils down to is that I think extraordinarily expensive houses should come with some small bit of extra "flair" (queue youtube clip of Office Space) so that you feel more rewarded for building them.

So, the 1001 Nights Palace gives you a huge Wallet Bonus. That's... good. I think it would be even cooler if there were something unique about the Palace, like the capacity to hold four villagers instead of three.

Same with the Space Ship. I believe it's a single-tile house, so that's nice, but does it actually give the player some perk for the enormous expense? Perhaps it could be the only house to double as a decoration. Perhaps the citizens could travel on hoverboards (similar to Billy's skateboard). Something to say, "Hey, you spent a bajillion dollars and weeks worth of Iron to build this, good job."

I feel similarly about the Haunted House. Why is so much more expensive than the Cowboy House but almost identical in perks?

Why couldn't it be:

Cowboy House: 60 flooz / 40% Wallet Bonus
Caravan: 70 flooz / 60% Wallet Bonus
Haunted House: 80 Flooz: 80% Wallet Bonus

Just a thought.