Author Topic: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments  (Read 104664 times)

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
Re: Suggestions / Comments
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 10:29:51 am »
I get the thoughts behind that but if you could just cycle through Pepin's orders until you found something easy that gave out flooz, did that, cycled through again, etc, I think it would make it a bit too easy to get flooz from Pepin. I guess you could get the option to do it once every xx hours but I don't think it's too big of a deal to wait. My opinion though.

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 12:05:04 pm »
That's also my idea, not always but maybe 2 or 3 times during 1 day. Then you could help some friends at the same time.
Carpe Diem

Chumpskers

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Chumpskers
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:43 am »
A "bump" or "insert" feature...that would let us move a building or feature one or more spaces over...and then "cascade" down the street, moving all of the adjacent structures over the same number of spaces over (free space permitting, of course.) This would keep the sequence -- and important bonus combos and configurations -- the same but open up the space or spaces to insert a new or existing structure in a particular spot.

+1 Would be a great feature especially when you don't have space.
Clash of Clans level 148 Titan 2
Pirate Power

Plehk

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 11:08:49 am »
A "bump" or "insert" feature...that would let us move a building or feature one or more spaces over...and then "cascade" down the street, moving all of the adjacent structures over the same number of spaces over (free space permitting, of course.) This would keep the sequence -- and important bonus combos and configurations -- the same but open up the space or spaces to insert a new or existing structure in a particular spot.

Hmm... As I envisioned the feature, space would still be required to "bump" the buildings down the line.
Having a conversation with Plehk is "tortuous"* - ukhippo

*Or something to that effect. ;)

Currently playing Supernauts (on the "Mojo-Farm" crew)

Plehk

• Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 11:11:36 am »
I would like to see the various building characteristic icons ("food" burger, "play" bat and ball, and "decor" lamp) appear in the information windows that pop up when the buildings are tapped. This would be very helpful when rearranging to make sure characters would get their needs met without having to go into the various store tabs to see what features the buildings provide.
Having a conversation with Plehk is "tortuous"* - ukhippo

*Or something to that effect. ;)

Currently playing Supernauts (on the "Mojo-Farm" crew)

Jon49849

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jon49849
  • Plus+: Jon49849
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 01:31:34 pm »
I would like to see the various building characteristic icons ("food" burger, "play" bat and ball, and "decor" lamp) appear in the information windows that pop up when the buildings are tapped. This would be very helpful when rearranging to make sure characters would get their needs met without having to go into the various store tabs to see what features the buildings provide.
+1
Hayday level 69

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:47 pm »

Hmm... As I envisioned the feature, space would still be required to "bump" the buildings down the line.
If you're switching an existing building, then technically space wouldn't be necessary.

a bb ccc dd e ff

We have a street like that. You want to move e over to near a. Using the feature you'd drag it over, and as it went, dd, ccc, and bb would all get misplaced and "e" would jump to the left of each until it was sandwiched between "a" and "bb." Well that was a piss poor explanation but if you're using a "push buildings over" mechanic then no extra space is necessary.

jastjs

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 03:51:11 am »
Hmm, I suggest a character/avatar for ourself? It's good to customize the villagers but I think the option to customize our own character / avatar would be better. Maybe we could purchase the vehicle for it too!
Then when we visit our friends, our character / avatar would show it on their games, of course along with the vehicles!  :)

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 06:05:30 am »
Hmm, I suggest a character/avatar for ourself? It's good to customize the villagers but I think the option to customize our own character / avatar would be better. Maybe we could purchase the vehicle for it too!
Then when we visit our friends, our character / avatar would show it on their games, of course along with the vehicles!  :)

That's an awesome idea. That would definitely add a personal touch to the game.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 01:21:48 pm »
Godzilab - How does the LuckySpin work as far as how it chooses which reward to give?  Is it all random?  Or is there a pattern within the system, and whoever has the 12,000 spin of all the players out there wins the 200 reward?  ???

Johnrayjr

• Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 01:51:24 pm »
@Godzilab,

I would suggest letting player's customize the color of their buildings using dyes. From what I'm reading, players on this forum tear down structures and rebuild them in order to tinker with the color palette? Dye seems like the natural answer, and would make people more inclined to upgrade Nyok's cabin.

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2012, 02:09:41 pm »
@Godzilab,

I would suggest letting player's customize the color of their buildings using dyes. From what I'm reading, players on this forum tear down structures and rebuild them in order to tinker with the color palette? Dye seems like the natural answer, and would make people more inclined to upgrade Nyok's cabin.

I like that suggestion a lot, I'd love some darker color buildings... :D

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2012, 03:40:41 pm »
@Godzilab,

I like that suggestion a lot, I'd love some darker color buildings... :D

Good suggestion. I'd love somebrighter coloured buildings.  Most of mine are darker. I'd also really like it if I could evict villagers from any houses that cost flooz to purchase. I *REALLY* wanted a circus clown in my village but I didn't get one with the caravan that cost 90 flooz.
Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 08:53:15 am »
Many of us have thought this and have never voiced it (though Jan did talk about it in the main HS thread).  But a suggestion I would like for Godzilab to think about adding is the ability to interact more with your villagers.  To be able to touch on them to pick them up and move around (throw around if you're the evil type...lol...me.).  It would be fun to throw them in the air and see them hold out there arms thinking they can fly and whack! they smack into the floor...being okay of course...but funny/fun!

So it would be like Pocket God...and perhaps we can gift them items ourselves.  Like throw them toys or items to play with...like a kite, or a skooter or matches or a .....you get the idea.

jjfatcat

• "Super Golden Shower Freak"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 09:19:25 am »
I *REALLY* wanted a circus clown in my village but I didn't get one with the caravan that cost 90 flooz.

That's weird, the first peep that came with the caravan for me was Joe the clown, when I upgrade it, I got a ringmaster, who strangely enough is also named, Joe.  :o

To be able to touch on them to pick them up and move around (throw around if you're the evil type...lol...me.).  It would be fun to throw them in the air and see them hold out there arms thinking they can fly and whack! they smack into the floor...being okay of course...but funny/fun!

So it would be like Pocket God...and perhaps we can gift them items ourselves.  Like throw them toys or items to play with...like a kite, or a skooter or matches or a .....you get the idea.

Ooo, I like the way you think in a evil, funny sort of way. And, GodziLab, if you did add the flinging/throwing capability, I'm sure the sound you accompany it with would make it even more fun. The little voices you've given our villagers are so cute!

Supernauts, Word Chums