Author Topic: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments  (Read 104660 times)

Godzi Lab

• godzilab
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions / Comments
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 01:32:05 pm »
This is the developer here.

A few have requested to add upgrades to the workshop. We'll add the following upgrades:
- Lvl 2 - 25% faster and will cost 50 flooz
- Lvl 3 - 50% faster and will cost 100 flooz

I am not asking about the price, but mostly if that's something you would be interested in upgrading?

SnowMani

• “Beyond Help”
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 01:43:50 pm »

A few have requested to add upgrades to the workshop. We'll add the following upgrades:

I am not asking about the price, but mostly if that's something you would be interested in upgrading?

Welcome to the forum! :). I came in to post a suggestion for some decorative cherry blossom trees to go with the asian buildings, so it's a nice surprise to see your post.  Congratulations on creating a fun and engaging game. I'm having a great time playing. I especially like the appearance of the game, but most of all I like the sharing mechanism. It's a lot of fun to share with other players and to help them out.

I would really like to be able to upgrade the workshop. That is a great idea.

Today's signature is a sponsored announcement from  Bankai44:
"He practically lives here and doesn't bathe, can you guess who?"

Jon49849

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jon49849
  • Plus+: Jon49849
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 01:45:07 pm »
ah crap, it's the fuzz. Quick Fight Club, Fight Club!
Hayday level 69

Ninja12129

• "George Dubya's Daddy"
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Air
  • Game Center: ninja12129
  • Plus+: Ninja12129
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 01:56:09 pm »

I echo others sentiments with regards to your game. Very well made and most importantly, I don't feel like I "HAVE" to spend money to enjoy your game. In turn, I feel like I "WANT" to support your efforts to improving the game. As far as the upgrades are concerned, I think that's more than a fair compromise. Considering you give people the option of accumulating flooz for free, I think it's definitely an acceptable price.
Keep up the good work :)

Bankai44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Android username: bankai
  • Device: iPhone 5
  • Game Center: Bankai44
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 02:06:26 pm »

I'm definitely interested in something like that (as well as the other members here I'm sure! :) ).  What are the chances of implementing more Workshops in the future?

SQ2010

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 6
  • Game Center: xx SQ xx
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 02:12:29 pm »
Welcome :) Yes this is a great game with a fantastic customer service. I think this is a good idea. Often I can't help peoples because it takes too much time to craft all the items which are asked.

Also you probably read the rest of the thread but some things I think are really important.

-The ability to cancel a building instead of forcing us to place it if we click on it by mistake in the shop.

-A better way to visit our friends than with the Earth. Having several friends, I loose a lot of time to find where X friend I want to visit specifically. A list would be easier to manage, like the gift list.

-The ability to hold on sending an item to a friend if we have it on stock. Actually, you can select to send it later if you don't have it in stock. But if you have the item in stock, the only options are yes or no which delete the request. For example, if I need 2 hammers to upgrade a building and I have 1, I don't necessary want to give it while I am crafting the second one but would like to send the third one I'll craft to my friend.

Again really great game. Can't wait for new content and levels. :)
Caroline

Currently playing: Pocket Frog (xx SQ xx), Clash Royale and Mobile Strike

ukhippo

• View Profile
  • Device: iPad 3
  • Game Center: ukhippo
  • Plus+: ukhippo
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2012, 07:17:42 pm »
Welcome :) Yes this is a great game with a fantastic customer service. I think this is a good idea. Often I can't help peoples because it takes too much time to craft all the items which are asked.

Also you probably read the rest of the thread but some things I think are really important.

-The ability to cancel a building instead of forcing us to place it if we click on it by mistake in the shop.

-A better way to visit our friends than with the Earth. Having several friends, I loose a lot of time to find where X friend I want to visit specifically. A list would be easier to manage, like the gift list.

-The ability to hold on sending an item to a friend if we have it on stock. Actually, you can select to send it later if you don't have it in stock. But if you have the item in stock, the only options are yes or no which delete the request. For example, if I need 2 hammers to upgrade a building and I have 1, I don't necessary want to give it while I am crafting the second one but would like to send the third one I'll craft to my friend.

Again really great game. Can't wait for new content and levels. :)
You can tap the X in the top right corner to avoid answering yes/no. Unfortunately you won't be able to view any of the other messages (every time you tap the envelope it'll re-show the 'ignored' message). Sometimes you can read the other messages via the Friend's globe, but I find that very hit or miss. Once you've used the item(s) for upgrades, you can then 'send it later' and see the other messages.
ukhippo - Missing the super-duper Supernauts🙁
Currently playing Farm Away! and Build Away!

On hiatus: Pixel People and Star Wars Tiny Death Star
No longer playing: The Tribez, My Singing Monsters, Happy Street, Puzzle Craft

Ninjarina

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
  • Device: Android tablet
  • Game Center: killerdustbunny
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 04:22:43 pm »
I personally wouldn't use 50 flooz to upgrade my workshop.. I feel like a bit of a flooz hoarder though so that's just me!

A couple of suggestions;

- Get rid of the friend globe and make it a list instead. I think most people have suggested that already!
- When visiting friends, I think it would be awesome if we could return back to the friends list. I find it a bit of a pain having to go back into the menu, then the map and then find where I was on the globe.. Especially when you're "doing the rounds" and visiting everyone for flooz/coins.

Other than that, I really love this game!!
Daily player. Yellow crystals. Feel free to add me :)

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 05:09:10 pm »
I really enjoy this game too.  The social aspect is such a fun part of it.  Maybe I would upgrade the workshop, I'd have to quit blowing the flooz as soon as I get it though. :D

I would like a second workshop, but I don't know if that will be an option.

Another thing I would like is a 4 hour job for the mountain.  Anything between the 30 minute or 8 hour timeframe.

Jon49849

• Epic Ruler
    • View Profile
  • Game Center: Jon49849
  • Plus+: Jon49849
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 06:45:51 am »
I have a very difficult to impossible issue with the friends list. When I go to the globe I have friends with envelopes asking for request. It is near impossible to select the envelope. It is RARE if that can click it.
Hayday level 69

trigg

• Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
  • Game Center: trigg77
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 07:09:09 am »
To the dev team regarding the upgraded workshop:

I would much rather have a second work slot instead of a sped up time.
I like the times and im already used to how long each thing takes to craft.
Dragonvale did this with the breeding caves and everyone was confused because they always asked what the sped up time was ;)

Make a second story and let us craft a second item for 50 flooz
Third story and craft a third item for 100 flooz.
This kind of goes with the theme of the street and the building getting higher as you upgrade.

Thanks for the the awesome game. :)

FrogPad

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Plus+: FrogPad
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 07:19:14 am »
To the dev team regarding the upgraded workshop:

I would much rather have a second work slot instead of a sped up time.
I like the times and im already used to how long each thing takes to craft.
Dragonvale did this with the breeding caves and everyone was confused because they always asked what the sped up time was ;)

Make a second story and let us craft a second item for 50 flooz
Third story and craft a third item for 100 flooz.
This kind of goes with the theme of the street and the building getting higher as you upgrade.

Thanks for the the awesome game. :)
Great idea, I'd vote for it!

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2012, 10:01:15 am »
Is there a possibility to say no to the orders of Pepin? I would like to send the items where people personally ask for, but I almost never can, because I have to sell them to Pepin. Together with all the items you need for upgrading and building, it's almost impossible to help others.
Carpe Diem

Con

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 4S
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2012, 01:20:08 pm »
Er? You don't have to. You can just say "dismiss." Yeah, you'll have to wait out that time period, but that just gives me time to build more items for what I want.

Mage01

• Sorcerer
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad Pro 9.7
  • Game Center: Mage01
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2012, 09:08:38 pm »
Yes I know that you can dismiss the orders, but you have to sell the , only for coins, ordered items to Pepin when you want the flooz that he gives for some. I would like it to have the possibility to skip some orders.
Carpe Diem