Author Topic: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments  (Read 104495 times)

mewlexi

• Farmer
    • View Profile
  • Android username: mewlexi
  • Device: Android phone
  • Game Center: mewlexi
Re: [Happy Street] Suggestions / Comments
« Reply #1065 on: December 26, 2016, 01:40:23 pm »
How about an anime theme? Like characters from naruto, attack on titan and other popular anime? Or would that mess with copyright issues?

I was really happy to see the Harry Potter references and plan to get creative with my street with the harry potter dress code once i get to a really high level and have plenty of resources. But i guess anime might not be as well known as Harry Potter in a way...

Also more characters that float/fly like the ghost from the halloween theme? I would love to see a character with wings fly from shops to shops (may be really unrealistic i don't know). I was really excited to finally give Zoe her skates!

Also we totally need some Lord of the Rings themes!! Could be an entire theme or just a few clothes like with Harry Potter. Like costumes with long silky blond hair and elf ears (I saw what you did there with the link-like character ;D ), huge hobbit foot shoes...something fantasy (reminds me i really can't wait for the fantasy theme update later in the year)!

Groc

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
  • Device: Rusty Tin Can
« Reply #1066 on: January 02, 2017, 08:34:52 am »
Second those ideas and UNICORNS!! *grin*

dadukunci

• Tailor
    • View Profile
  • Android username: dadukunci
« Reply #1067 on: May 31, 2017, 07:19:23 pm »
hey godzi, dont you realize that we (well at least I) need 1 slot wide of lamp categories' shops? it always been the food or arcade shops..

What do you mean? I'm not sure to understand

hey godzi, dont you realize that we (well at least I) need 1 slot wide of lamp categories' shops? it always been the food or arcade shops..

What do you mean? I'm not sure to understand

By lamp shop she means the 3 categories (food, activity, and accessory) of shops we can purchase to meet our villagers needs.
By 1 slot wide lamp category, she means the overboard shop which takes up only 1 space. I think she wants to have more variety in terms of 1 space "accessory" shops.

^exactly what i mean.. so it's an accessory...lolll it looks like a lamp to me ;D

anw i'd love to see yellow theme on happy street
too much pink and purple..

UnwrittenTale

• Citizen
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 5s
  • Game Center: UnwrittenTale
« Reply #1068 on: September 28, 2017, 06:17:07 am »
LOVE the Tokyo theme!

Here's some more suggestions. c:

Sports
Sweets/Candy
Italy
Rainforest
B&W Cartoons/Silent Films
'20's/50's Classic America (Apple Pies, Tele Shop, etc.)
Paper/Doodles (Crayon or Sketch looking buildings/residents)
Swedish/Belgium Theme (Waffles!)

Early Spain: (Xolo dogs, Bull, China Shop - Early)
Modern Spain: (Tacos, Cantina, Dress shop) - Combined Themes

Aztec (Temple, etc, hieroglyphics shop.)
Mexican (Pueblos)

Deep Sea
Space
Russia/Ukraine
Africa
Laboratory (October)
Greece/Roman
1700's/1800's (Colonial America)
Insect/Bugs (Spring, ladybugs & mantis, bees, etc.)

UnwrittenTale

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 02, 2017, 10:29:20 pm »
Also, could we have villagers stop requesting us to help them find buildings that are way out of their general vicinity? If I ever show them where it is, it takes almost ten minutes for them to droopily walk back home, not hitting up anything on the way due to lack of cash/energy, go straight to bed, and then gain their bearings before finding something they like in their part of the street. Itís rather depressing to watch. :c

grapey

• Pirates Beta
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPad 4
  • Game Center: GrapeyKW
« Reply #1070 on: October 09, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »
Also, could we have villagers stop requesting us to help them find buildings that are way out of their general vicinity? If I ever show them where it is, it takes almost ten minutes for them to droopily walk back home, not hitting up anything on the way due to lack of cash/energy, go straight to bed, and then gain their bearings before finding something they like in their part of the street. Itís rather depressing to watch. :c

You don't have to wait for them to find the building.  After you tap on the building, just go to one of the other areas in the game so you don't have to watch/wait.
Currently playing Happy Street, The Tribez & Castlez, The Tribez.

UnwrittenTale

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 09, 2017, 09:06:19 pm »

You don't have to wait for them to find the building.  After you tap on the building, just go to one of the other areas in the game so you don't have to watch/wait.

I know. But when I come back to my street, they still haven't returned home. It's a process and if I just kept leaving the street, it would take them days to get back to their cozy cottages. :/

Aberfitchjr

• Dark Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Android username: Aberfitchjr
  • Game Center: Aberfitchjr
  • Plus+: Aberfitchjr
« Reply #1072 on: November 05, 2017, 07:26:49 pm »
ERRRRRR ummmmmm is there a Special Item I can buy to EXPAND my message Capacity??? Ummmm bc I am at 98.8% FULL and do NOT want to Delete any of them lol ::) :o ;D